LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge has been monitoring the global waste management equipment market and the market is poised to experience spend growth of nearly USD 5 billion between 2019-2024 at a CAGR of more than 4% during the forecast period. Request Free Sample Pages.
Read the 124-page research report with TOC and LOE on "The Global Waste Management Equipment Market – Procurement Intelligence Report, Pricing Outlook in Geographies that include APAC, North America, South America, and MEA, top suppliers, supplier selection and negotiation strategies, and insights into best practices to optimize procurement spend.”
Buyers from the healthcare sector are accounting for extensive adoption of waste management equipment like the incinerators to dispose of a wide range of medical wastes such as infectious wastes, pathological wastes, used sharps, and damaged or expired pharmaceutical products. This will act as a major spend growth driver in the global waste management equipment market.
The market in APAC is expected to post an impressive spend growth owing to the extensive applications of incinerators and recycling equipment to treat the massive amount of industrial wastes that are generated in this region. The high electronic waste generation in the US market will act as a major demand driver for recycling equipment in the region.
Subscribe to our procurement platform to get instant access to over 1000 market-ready procurement intelligence reports without any additional costs or commitment.
Insights into the supply market
- Suppliers will tackle a major increase in their manufacturing costs which will be triggered by an expected increase in the prices of raw materials such as iron, steel, and aluminum. This will result in an increase in the market price of the finished commodity.
- Engagement with regional suppliers will help buyers to identify areas to save costs in terms of contract management costs, transportation costs, and documentation costs. This, in turn, will increase the bargaining power of suppliers and contribute to their profit margins.
Insights into category management strategies that will help buyers to achieve a beneficial partnership with suppliers
Engage with suppliers who have VMI capabilities
Supply assurance is facilitated by VMI which is one of the most important factors that must be assessed by buyers during procurement in the waste management equipment market. VMI-enabled supply assurance will help buyers to lower their inventory costs and limit the duration of the downtime of waste management equipment.
Engage with suppliers who assist in equipment installation
Buyers are advised to partner with suppliers who have technical expertise with respect to the installation of the equipment. It will help buyers save on the costs associated with the engagement with a separate entity for installation.
Buy 1 report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 reports and get the third for free. Download the free sample of this report on the waste management equipment market.
Some of the key topics covered in this report are:
- Waste management equipment market spend segmentation by region
- Total cost of ownership analysis in the waste management equipment market
- Regional spend opportunity for waste management equipment suppliers
- Waste management equipment suppliers cost structure
- Waste management equipment pricing models analysis
- Waste management equipment procurement best practices
- Category management objectives
- Cost saving opportunities in the waste management equipment market
Free sample of reports that you may like:
- Global Recycling Industry - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Waste Management Industry - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Solid Waste Management Market - Procurement Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know more, https://www.spendedge.com/request-free-proposal