The growing popularity of robotic packaging is projected to lead the development of the packaging machinery industry. Currently, robots are being widely used in the packaging sector owing to their accuracy and reliability. However, a few years earlier robots' participation was only limited to palletizing and case packing. With technological advancements, robot functionalities are expanding towards primary packaging including cartoning applications, pick-and-place operations and processing tasks such as coating and cutting. In the packaging industry, the deployment of robotics is been driven by labor savings. Johnson & Johnson after using a robotic palletizer was able to reduce manpower costs by up to 60% at its personal care products facility in Montreal.
High capital investment and numerous issues related to safety and hygiene of machinery parts are projected to inhibit the growth of the market. A rising focus of companies towards providing innovative packaging to attract a large population of consumers is expected to offer growth opportunities for market players.
Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the global packaging machinery market. The major factors boosting market growth in the region include the rising demand for packaging machinery across diversified industries along with the favorable investments by market players in the region. Significant demand for packaged food products coupled with rapid urbanization and an increase in disposable income in the region is supporting the growth of the market in the region.
This Report Includes:
- Comprehensive research methodology of the global packaging machinery market.
- Detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- Exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global packaging machinery market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global packaging machinery market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
1.2.2. By Geography
1.2.3. By Stakeholders
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Competitive Dashboard
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. Global Packaging Machinery Market by Machine Type
5.1.1. Filling and Dosing
5.1.2. Form, Fill, Seal (FFS)
5.1.3. Labeling and Coding
5.1.4. Closing and Sealing
5.1.5. Wrapping & Bundling
5.1.6. Others (Palletizing & De-palletizing Machines and Cartoning Machine)
5.2. Global Packaging Machinery Market by End-User
5.2.1. Food and Beverage
5.2.2. Personal Care
5.2.5. Others (Electronics and Industrial)
6. Regional Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- Aetna Group
- Asian Packing Machinery Pvt. Ltd.
- Bajaj Processpack Ltd.
- Barry-Wehmiller Companies
- Coesia S.p.A.
- Combi Packaging Systems LLC
- Dover Corp.
- GEA Group
- Graphic Packaging Holding Co.
- Illinois Tool Works, Inc.
- Krones AG
- Mamata Enterprises, Inc.
- Marchesini Group S.p.A.
- Mespack India
- MULTIVAC Group
- Nichrome Packaging Solutions
- Nordson Corp.
- Omori Machinery Co., Ltd.
- OPTIMA packaging group GmbH
- Orbital Food Machinery
- Pakona Engineers (India) Pvt Ltd.
- ProMach, Inc.
- Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd.
- Robert Bosch Packaging Technology GmbH
- Sealed Air Corp.
- Tetra Pak International S.A.
- Toyo Seikan Group Holdings Ltd.
- WeighPack Systems, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mzlpmj
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.