DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Commercial and Military Satellite Communications (SatCom) - Market and Technology Forecast to 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The commercial and military satellite market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 76.6% during this period with a cumulative $195.11 billion over the period 2020-2028.
Satellite communications play a vital role in the global telecommunications system. Approximately 2,000 artificial satellites orbiting Earth relay analog and digital signals carrying voice, video, and data to and from one or many locations worldwide. Satellite communication has two main components: the ground segment, which consists of fixed or mobile transmission, reception, and ancillary equipment, and the space segment, which primarily is the satellite itself.
Both the commercial and military satellite communication industry is evolving, as evidenced by numerous trends that one can expect to see on the horizon over the coming 18 months and beyond. The increase in small satellites, the use of low-Earth orbit (LEO), launches on reusable rocket launch vehicles and new use cases for 5G and the Internet of Things (IoT) are some of the most important developments to watch.
This latest report Global Commercial and Military Satellite Communications Market and Technology Forecast to 2028 examines, analyzes, and predicts the evolution of satellite systems, technologies, markets, and outlays (expenditures) over the next 8 years - 2020 -2028 in the Global Commercial & Military Satellite Communication industry. It also examines commercial and military satellite markets geographically, focusing on the top 95% of global markets, in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Overview: Snapshot of the various satellite communication tech in the aerospace market during 2020-2028, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as segments. It also sheds light on the emergence of new technologies
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in this market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the various Systems market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
- Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the Systems market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis: Key satellite communication markets: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the various Systems segments expected to be in demand in each region.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape Analysis: Analysis of the competitive landscape of this industry. It provides an overview of key companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
- Define and measure the Global Commercial & Military Satellite Communication Market
- Financial forecast of the Global Commercial & Military Satellite Communication Market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies
- Analyze and identify major market trends along with the factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
- Analyze the effect of unpredictable, but realistic factors on the market
- Study the company profiles of the major market players with their market share
- Analyze competitive developments
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Scope of this report
1.3 Basic Scenario Assumptions
1.4 Who is This Report For?
1.5 Language Disclaimer and Further Information
2 Executive Summary
2.1 SATCOM - A Reality Check
2.2 Major Findings
2.3 Major Conclusions
2.4 Data Transmission Demand
2.5 Important Tables and Graphs
2.6 Brief Review of Long-Range Communication
3 Current and Near Future Technologies
3.1 Satellite Communications
3.2 Laser SatCom Communications
3.3 Terrestrial-Based Fiber Optics
4 Satellite Services/Technologies
4.1 Fixed Satellite Services (FSS)
4.2 Mobile Satellite Services
4.3 Competitive Vendor Landscape
4.4 Very Small Aperture Antenna Terminal - Sea
4.5 Very Small Aperture Antenna Terminal - Terrestrial
4.7 Ka Band
4.8 Ku Band
5 Satellite Communication Market Forecasts by Technology
5.1 Future Technology
5.2 Future Market Drivers
5.3 Future Market Inhibitors
5.4 Satellite Communication Consolidated Market Forecasts
5.5 Mobile Video Market Forecast
5.6 Mobile Data Market Forecast (non-video)
5.8 Fixed Video Services Market Forecast
5.9 Microsats/Nanosatellites Market Forecast
5.10 Tracking and Monitoring (MSS) Market Forecast
6 Satellite Communication Market Forecasts by Region
6.1 Global Market
6.2 Africa and Middle East
6.5 North America
6.6 South America
6.7 Regions Forecast - Country Wise Breakdown
7 Business Opportunities
7.1 Developing World Mobile Services
7.2 Improving Mobile Broadband Speeds
7.3 Laser Communications
8 Leading Companies In The Commercial & Military Satellite Communication Market
8.1 Airbus Defence & Space
8.2 BAE Systems
8.3 Boeing Co.
8.4 Elbit Systems
8.6 Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI)
8.8 Lockheed Martin
8.9 Northrop Grumman Corp.
8.11 Other Companies Of Interest
8.11.1 Adcole Maryland Aerospace
8.11.2 Advanced Space
8.11.3 Addvalue Tech
8.11.4 AST & Science LLC
8.11.5 Astro Digital
8.11.7 Black Sky
8.11.10 China Academy Of Space Technology
8.11.11 Chang Guang Satellite Technology
8.11.12 Clyde Space
8.11.13 Ducommun Inc
8.11.14 Effective Space Solutions Ltd.
8.11.16 FOMS Inc
8.11.17 GAUSS Srl
8.11.18 Gom Space
8.11.19 Goonhilly Earth Station
8.11.20 HawkEye 360 Inc
8.11.21 Innovative Solutions In Space
8.11.22 ISS Reshetnev
8.11.23 Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)
8.11.24 Kongsberg Satellite Services
8.11.26 Made In Space
8.11.27 NASA - Swarm Technology
8.11.28 Open Source
8.11.29 OneWeb Satellites
8.11.30 Phase Four
8.11.31 Planet Inc
8.11.32 Pumpkin Space Systems
8.11.33 QinetiQ Space
8.11.34 RBC Signals
8.11.35 Relativity Space
8.11.36 Rocket Lab
8.11.37 SSL (formerly Space Systems/Loral, LLC)
8.11.39 Tyvak Nano Satellite Systems Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u2id13