DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Most technologies used in the automotive solutions market are well established and some are near the maturity phase of their life cycle. Newer solutions include lidar, laser NIR, FIR, and radar, and these are in the growth stage. They are gradually penetrating into applications based on the advantages they offer.
Speed, position, and pressure sensors are near market maturity, and life cycle maturity is distinguished by high demand and higher price competition as consumption nears commodity status. Most sensors are likely to maintain stage status quo throughout the forecast period of 2020 to 2024.
The current study of the total automotive sensors market is based on the analysis of 7 core sensor technologies:
- Pressure sensors, including MEMS, strain gauge, and ceramic pressure sensors
- Position sensors, including multi-axis, angular, and linear sensors
- Temperature sensors, including thermocouple, thermistor, MEMS, resistance temperature detector, IC temperature, and infrared temperature sensors
- Motion sensors, including ultrasonic, microwave, IR, tomographic, and dual technology sensors
- Speed sensors, including active, active hall effect, active magneto resistive, and passive sensors
- Lidar sensors, including MEMS, non-MEMS, solid-state (optical phased array), and flash lidar sensors
- Radar based on the 24 GHz or 77 -79GHz frequency band
Of the more than 100 companies in this space, 20 have been identified with commendable performance under the 7 core sensor technologies analyzed by capitalizing on the positive trends impacting the market. They can be broadly categorized into 3 groups:
- All companies scoring very high on both growth and innovation are well-known industry leaders that have a history of being at the forefront of innovation.
- Companies scoring high on innovation but delivering lower growth appear in the bottom right of the Radar. They are on the brink of witnessing higher growth due to a significant focus on innovation. These include known leaders as well as relative newcomers.
- The third group of companies include those implementing some level of innovation that results in growth, but not to the level seen in the other groups.
The Report Radar reveals the market positioning of companies in an industry using their Growth and Innovation scores as highlighted in the Radar methodology. The document presents competitive profiles on each of the companies in the Radar based on their strengths, opportunities, and a small discussion on their positioning. The publisher analyzes hundreds of companies in the industry and benchmarks them across 10 criteria on the Radar, where the leading companies in the industry are then positioned. Industry leaders, predominantly in the Innovation index for this market are recognized as best practice recipient.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Industry Overview
2. The Report Radar - Automotive Sensors Industry
- The Radar
- Radar - Description of Companies Plotted
3. C2A - Market Participant Profiles
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Sensata Technologies Inc.
- Melexis NV
- Analog Devices Inc
- Allegro MicroSystems, LLC
- On Semiconductor Corporation
- Delphi Technologies
- Continental AG
- NXP Semiconductor N.V.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- TE Connectivity Inc.
- Denso Corporation
- STMicrolectronics NV
- TDK-Micronas GmbH
- Bourns, Inc.
- Velodyne Lidar Inc.
- Quanergy Systems Inc
- Ouster Inc
- Metawave Corporation
4. The Last Word
- The Last Word - Key Takeaways
- Legal Disclaimer
5. About the Report Radar
- 2 Major Indices, 10 Analytical Ingredients, 1 Platform
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yo251f