DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Laminated Veneer Lumber Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a volume of 3.98 Million cubic meters by 2024, registering a CAGR of 8.15% during 2019-2024.
The North America laminated veneer lumber market reached a volume of 2.48 Million cubic meters in 2018. Laminated veneer lumber (LVL), also known as engineered lumber, stands for a layered composite of thin wooden panels fabricated together by adhesives. Cross-banded laminated veneer lumber and laminated strand lumber are the two distinctive types of LVL. Laminated veneer lumber is cost-effective, sustainable, strong, lightweight, uniform and has high structural reliability as compared to milled lumber. Owing to this, it is utilized for various structural purposes in wooden houses, industrial warehouses, public buildings and large prefabricated buildings.
North America represents one of the largest markets for laminated veneer lumber pertaining to the escalating demand from new residential housing projects in the region. Apart from this, increasing renovation activities together with the blooming furniture manufacturing sector have fueled the demand of LVL. Rising environmental concerns and government legislation towards the illegal trade of timber will continue to spur the market in the forthcoming years.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America laminated veneer lumber market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America laminated veneer lumber market?
- What is the breakup of the North America laminated veneer lumber market on the basis of application?
- What is the breakup of the North America laminated veneer lumber market on the basis of sector?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America laminated veneer lumber industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America laminated veneer lumber industry?
- What is the structure of the North America laminated veneer lumber industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America laminated veneer lumber industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America laminated veneer lumber industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Geography Covered: North America, United States, Canada and Mexico
- Segments Covered: Application and Sector
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America laminated veneer lumber market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Laminated Veneer Lumber Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Application
5.3 Market Breakup by Sector
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Laminated Veneer Lumber Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Laminated Veneer Lumber Market: Breakup by Application
8 North America Laminated Veneer Lumber Market: Breakup by Sector
8.1 New Construction
9 North America Laminated Veneer Lumber Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Historical Market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by Application
9.1.3 Market Breakup by Sector
9.1.4 Market Forecast
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Forest Owners
11.4 LVL Manufacturers
11.5 Distributors and Retailers
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qxs6d6