DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Sodium Chlorate Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a volume of 2.53 Million Tons by 2024, registering a CAGR of more than 2% during 2019-2024.
The North America sodium chlorate market reached a volume of 2.23 Million Tons in 2018. Sodium chlorate is a colorless, inorganic chemical produced by the electrolysis of NaCl (brine). Although it is non-combustible in nature, sodium chlorate can accelerate the burning if surrounded by other combustible materials. Sodium chlorate is extensively used for the manufacturing of chlorine dioxide, which is an essential component of the paper and pulp industry. It is also used in the production of chlorates of other metals, such as calcium chlorate for herbicides, potassium chlorate for match heads and explosives, and barium chlorate for fireworks. Other areas of usage include textile bleaching and the production of oxygen rescue breathing apparatus.
The North America sodium chlorate market is currently driven by several factors. The booming paper and pulp industry accounts for the rising consumption of sodium chloride in the region. It is used for on-site generation of chlorine dioxide, a key bleaching agent utilized in the environment friendly ECF (elemental chlorine free) chemical pulping process. Apart from this, due to the oxidizing property of sodium chlorate, it is increasingly used for tanning and finishing of leather and manufacturing of dyes. Therefore, growth in the leather & tanning industry is positively influencing the sodium chlorate industry in the region. In addition to this, increasing usage of sodium chlorate as a non-selective herbicide in the agriculture industry is further escalating its demand in the region.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America sodium chlorate market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America sodium chlorate market?
- What is the breakup of the North America sodium chlorate market on the basis of form?
- What is the breakup of the North America sodium chlorate market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America sodium chlorate industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America sodium chlorate industry?
- What is the structure of the North America sodium chlorate industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America sodium chlorate industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America sodium chlorate industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Geography Covered: North America, United States, Canada and Mexico
- Segments Covered: Form, Application and Imports & Exports.
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America sodium chlorate market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Physical and Chemical Properties
4.3 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Sodium Chlorate Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Form
5.3 Market Breakup by Application
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Sodium Chlorate Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Sodium Chlorate Market: Breakup by Form
8 North America Sodium Chlorate Market: Breakup by Application
8.1 Pulp and Bleaching Industry
8.2 Chlorates of Other Metals
8.3 Leather Tanning
9 North America Sodium Chlorate Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Historical market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by Form
9.1.3 Market Breakup by Application
9.1.4 Market Forecast
10 Imports and Exports
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
12.2 Feedstock Exploration
12.3 Mining and Extraction
12.4 Sodium Chloride Manufacturers
12.5 Sodium Chlorate Manufacturers
12.8 End-Use Industries
13 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4 Degree of Rivalry
13.5 Threat of New Entrants
13.6 Threat of Substitutes
14 Price Analysis
14.1 Key Price Indicators
14.2 Price Structure
14.3 Margin Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9ezxj1