STAMFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE: PBI), a global technology company that provides commerce solutions in the areas of ecommerce, shipping, mailing and financial services, today launched SendPro C Auto, the latest evolution of its SendPro digitally-connected sending technology portfolio. Utilizing the integrated mailing and shipping technology with the SendPro platform, SendPro C Auto includes a high-speed auto feeder that can process mail at speeds of up to 120 letters per minute or 2 every second, accelerating productivity and saving businesses up to $6 in postage spend per minute automatically. SendPro C Auto takes efficiency to the next level and is specifically designed to eliminate labor-intensive manual processes by enabling business to process large mail volumes, print labels, ship parcels and track shipments and costs, all in one place.
“SendPro C Auto is an exciting evolution of our flagship SendPro portfolio, extending the value and reach of SendPro to a wider audience,” said Jason Dies, EVP and President Sending Technology Solutions, Pitney Bowes. “It brings together our advanced engineering capabilities and design innovation in an easy-to-operate, user-friendly sending hub with some industry-leading features. Time is money for our clients, so finding new ways to boost their productivity, efficiency and reliability translates into direct cost savings.”
With the simple-to-use full-color touchscreen and integrated scale, sending has never been so quick and easy. Further, with the Android operating system and Google GMS compliance, the SendPro C Auto leverages Internet of Things (IoT), Data Analytics, and the ability for App development to maximize savings and efficiency for the client to scale with their evolving business needs. Access to the SendPro Online shipping platform comes as standard, providing complete visibility of sending activity, costs and tracking history. Users automatically save on every First-class letter and realize potential savings of up to 40 percent on Priority Mail shipments when using the USPS IMpb Label Feature. Included access to presort rates offers even greater cost efficiencies for businesses with larger mail volumes as well.
Having recently announced its 100,000th installation, SendPro C is Pitney Bowes’ leading all-in-one sending technology. In 2018 the technology won an International Design Award, which recognizes and celebrates groundbreaking achievements in product design.
SendPro C Auto Features and benefits
- Automatically feed & seal up to 120 letters per minute, up to 5/16” thick
- Print postage and save 5¢ on every First-Class letter, flat and postcard, up to $6 in postage savings per minute automatically
- Reverse separation feeding technology to minimize letter jams
- Access to presort rates – at no extra cost - to save even more on larger volumes
- Integrated 15 lb. scale to weigh large envelopes and packages, with options of 30lb and 70lb external scales
- Optional label printer for shipping labels directly from the device
- Track sending and spend directly from device, up to 500 accounts
- 7” color touchscreen lets you quickly and easily select your sending task
- Meets latest USPS (IMI) compliance and security standards
- Automatically calculate postage for different size letters and envelopes
- Automatic postal rate updates ensure you pay the right price
Access to SendPro Online portal:
- Print and save up to 40% on Priority Mail shipping
- Easily compare shipping rates and options across USPS, FedEx and UPS
- View postage, shipping and accounting reports all in one place
- Access to the SendPro Care App that provides on product tutorials and assistance for resolving any client issues or questions
- Google GMS compliance, enabling a platform for App development and integration
- Analytics that can maximize savings and efficiency of spend for clients
About Pitney Bowes
Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI) is a global technology company providing commerce solutions that power billions of transactions. Clients around the world, including 90 percent of the Fortune 500, rely on the accuracy and precision delivered by Pitney Bowes solutions, analytics, and APIs in the areas of ecommerce fulfillment, shipping and returns; cross-border ecommerce; office mailing and shipping; presort services; and financing. For nearly 100 years Pitney Bowes has been innovating and delivering technologies that remove the complexity of getting commerce transactions precisely right. For additional information visit Pitney Bowes, the Craftsmen of Commerce, at www.pitneybowes.com.