DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "3D Radar - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 3D Radar market worldwide is projected to grow by US$2.3 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 21.1%.
C/S/X Band, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 21.8%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$1.3 Billion by the year 2025, C/S/X Band will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 22.6% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$85.7 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$110.9 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, C/S/X Band will reach a market size of US$102.6 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 20.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$401.2 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Airbus Group SAS
- Aselsan A.S.
- BAE Systems PLC
- Elta Systems Ltd.
- Harris Corporation
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Leonardo SpA
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Rheinmetall AG
- SAAB AB
- Thales Group
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Increasing Application in Defense, Surveillance and Weather Monitoring Applications to Drive Growth in the Global 3D Radars Market
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- 3D Radar Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Continuous Rise in Defense Spending amidst Growing Geopolitical Risks Translates into Growth for 3D Radars Market
- Global Military Expenditure in US$ Billion for the Years 2000-2017
- Defense Spending Worldwide - Leading Countries Ranked by Defense Budgets in US$ Billion for the Year 2018
- US Defense Budgetary Allocation in US$ Billion for 2019, 2021 and 2023
- Defense Spending in Europe - Percentage Breakdown of Defense Budgets by Country/Region for 2018
- Growing Needs of Indian Navy Drives Focus onto Development of Advanced Radar Systems
- Rising Deployment of Missile Defense Systems Grows Presents Potential for Growth in the Global 3D Radar Market
- With Growing Civilian Drone/UAV Usage Posing Threat to Critical National Infrastructure and Other Facilities, 3D Radar Systems Gain Significance as Counter Detection Systems
- Growing Threat of Civilian Drones in the Skies to Spur 3D Market: Sales of Civil, Commercial and Consumer Drones in $ Billion for the Years 2019, 2021, 2023 and 2025
- Significant Benefits of 3D Radar Technology over Radar Systems Present Growth Opportunity from Upgrade Initiatives
- Achieving Radar Processing and Target Tracking Capabilities with 2D Marine Radar Hardware
- 3D Radar Finds Use in Surveillance of Humans for Ensuring Safety and Security
- 3D Weather Radar Gains Importance in Broadcasting Application
- Innovations & Advancements
- Miltronix Creates 3D Avian Detection Radar System to Enable Tracking and Detection of Birds
- 3D Holographic Radar: An Advanced Tracking and Surveillance Radar
- Submillimetre Wave 3D Imaging Radars Developed for Security Applications
- Honeywell Develops RDR-4000 3D Weather Radar System
- Role of 3D Radars in Identifying Structural Issues with Roads and Bridges
- Product Overview
- 3D Radar
- Short Range and Long Range 3D Radars
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US 3D Radar Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European 3D Radar Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rvgfu9