DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Corn Wet-Milling - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Corn Wet-Milling market worldwide is projected to grow by US$25.1 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 4.8%.
Starch, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$14.7 Billion by the year 2025, Starch will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 3.7% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$882.1 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$719.2 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Starch will reach a market size of US$300.9 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 7.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$7.3 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Agrana Beteiligungs-AG
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Bunge Ltd.
- Cargill, Inc.
- Global Bio-Chem Technology Group Co., Ltd.
- Graham Packaging Company
- Ingredion, Inc.
- Tate & Lyle PLC
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Surge in Demand for Corn-based Starch, Sweetener and Ethanol for Multiple Applications in Food, Feed and Industrial Sectors Drive Growth of Corn Wet-Milling Market
- China and Brazil: The Promising Markets for Corn Wet-Milling
- Increase in Corn Production: A Business Case of Corn Wet-Milling Market
- The United States Followed by China and Brazil: Leading Producers of Corn Worldwide
- Global Corn Production in Tons by Select Countries for the Years 2018/19 and 2019/20
- Stable Corn Prices in the Global Market: A Window to the Growth of Corn Wet-Milling
- Annual Breakdown of Average Corn Price/Ton from the Year 2010 to 2018
- Global Corn Wet-Milling Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players for the Year 2019
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Corn Wet-Milling Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Corn Starch with Numerous Applications Propels Growth of Corn Wet-Milling
- Rising Consumption of High Fructose Corn Syrup in Processed Food & Beverages: An Opportunity Indicator
- Global Sweeteners Market: Percentage Breakdown of Value Sales by Type for the Year 2018
- Global Beverages Market: Percentage Breakdown by Sweetener Type (HFCS and Others) for the Year 2018
- Increasing Consumption of Corn Gluten Meal in Animal Feed Propels Growth of Corn Wet-Milling
- Global Diet Composition for Livestock an d Poultry: Percentage Breakdown of Consumption by Crop Type for the Year 2019
- Increasing Demand for Corn Ethanol Products and Biofuel in the US: A Significant Growth Driver
- US Fuel Ethanol Market: Breakdown of Volume Consumption in Billion Liters by Type for the Years 2019, 2021, 2023 and 2025
- Stringent Government Regulations Control Use of HFCS in Food Products: A Major Restraint
- Product Overview
- Corn-Wet Milling: An Introduction
- An Insight on How Starch, Ethanol Chemicals and Sweeteners are Produced with Corn Wet-Milling Process
- Process of Corn Wet-Milling
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Corn Wet-Milling Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- The United States: High Demand for Corn Starch Bodes Well for Corn Wet-Milling Market
- Per Capita Consumption of HFCS in the US (in Pounds) for the Years 2012, 2015 and 2018
- Increasing Exports of Corn-Based Products in the US: A Growth Driver for Corn-Wet Milling Market
- US Exports of Corn-Based Products in US$ Billion for the Years 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2018
- China: A Significant Market for Corn Wet-Milling
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Corn Wet-Milling Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- European Market for Corn Wet-Milling: An Overview
REST OF EUROPE
- Asia-Pacific: An Emerging Market for Corn-Wet Milling
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
- Brazilian Corn-Based Ethanol Industry to Witness Significant Growth
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c8mc94