DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Air Cargo Screening Systems - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Air Cargo Screening Systems market worldwide is projected to grow by US$461.6 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 5.8%.
Narcotics Detection, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.4%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$335.8 Million by the year 2025, Narcotics Detection will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$16.3 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$14.3 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Narcotics Detection will reach a market size of US$12.5 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8.5% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$122.6 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- 3DX-Ray Ltd.
- American Science and Engineering, Inc. (AS&E)
- Astrophysics, Inc.
- Autoclear LLC
- CEIA USA Ltd.
- Gilardoni SpA
- L3 Security & Detection Systems, Inc.
- Nuctech Co., Ltd.
- Smiths Detection, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Air Cargo Screening Systems Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Mounting Security Challenges of Airports amidst Rising Security Risks Fuels Growth in Air Cargo Screening Systems Market
- A Review of Security Threats Facing Air Cargo
- Air Cargo Screening Systems Market - Poised for Growth
- Regional Market Overview
- Growing Air Cargo Industry Worldwide Enhances Need for Air Cargo Screening and Security
- Air Cargo Market: On the Path to Gradual Recovery Following Multiple Years of Weak Demand
- Surging International Trade Bolsters Air Cargo Market - Air Cargo Transport Volume in Revenue-Tonne Kilometers (RTK) for the Period 2013-2018
- Asian Economies at the Forefront of Air Cargo Industry Growth: Percentage Annual Growth Rate of Air Cargo Transport Volume (RTKs) for 2018-2037
- Historical and Projected Growth Rates (%) for Air Cargo Market by Geographic Region for the Years 2007-2017 and 2018-2037
- Global Revenues Generated by Commercial Airlines from Air Cargo Traffic (in US$ Billion) for the Years 2010 through 2019
- Booming E-Commerce Sector Spurs Growth in the Global Air Cargo Market
- China Emerges as the Leading E-Commerce Market: Online Retail Sales in China Vs US for the Years 2010 through 2017
- Global Retail E-Commerce Sales in US$ Billion for the Period 2014-2021
- Global Economy, Industrial Production and Trade Growth: Critical for a Strong Air Cargo Market
- Economic Activity, Trade and Industrial Production Vital for Air Cargo Market: Annual Growth Rate (%) for GDP Growth, Trade Growth and Industrial Production Growth for the Years 2016-2018
- Rebound in Global Trade Augurs Well for Air Cargo Market - Percentage Annual Growth of Real Merchandise Trade Worldwide for the Period 2010 through 2020
- Leading Market Players in Air Cargo Screening Market
- Enhanced Security Needs of Air Cargo Provides an Edge to Air Cargo Handling Companies
- Air Cargo Screening - Introduction
- Why is Air Cargo Security and Screening Important?
- Explosives Trace Detection Systems
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growing Threat of Explosives in Air Cargo Drives Demand for Explosive Detection
- Persistent Risk of Narcotics Smuggling Fuels Need for Narcotics Systems for Air Cargo
- Air Cargo Industry's Upgrade to ECAC EDS Standard 3: Opportunity for X-Ray and EDS Systems Markets
- Increasing Role of Canine Teams in Air Cargo Screening Presents Challenge for Cargo Screening Systems
- Third Parties Sniffer Dogs to be Allowed for Air Cargo Screening
- IATA and Industry Stakeholders Focus on Strengthening Air Cargo Security
- Challenges Confronting Air Cargo Screening Market
- Technology Adoption for Better Security in Air Cargo
- Next-generation Screening Solutions to Enhance Air Cargo Security
- S&T Funds OCAST Algorithm to Improve Efficiency of Cargo Screening Process
- Artificial Intelligence Set to Transform Air Cargo Screening Process
- Air Cargo Industry Transforming through Bluetooth Technology
- EFFEX Project: Designed to Detect Explosives in Air Cargo through Vapor Sensing
- Recent Industry Activity
- Shipco Airfreight Introduces K9 Cargo Screening
- Smiths Detection Wins Order for Next Generation Cargo Screening Systems
- OSI Systems Receives Orders to Provide Air Cargo Inspection Systems for Parcel Screening Applications
- Astrotech's ETD Passes ECAC's CEP for Airports
- Smith Detection Receives ACSTL Approval for IONSCAN 600 Explosives Trace Detection System
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Air Cargo Screening Systems Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Air Cargo Industry in the US - An Overview
- A Review of Air Cargo Screening Procedures in the US
- Measures to Prevent and Detect Tampering of Air Cargo Shipments in the US
- Security Measures to Maintain In-Flight Cargo Security
- Policies and Strategies to Secure Air Cargo Shipments
- A Glance at Current Legislative Issues
- TSA Air Cargo Screening Mandate
- U.S. Customs & Border Patrol Implements New Air Cargo Screening Regulations for Inbound Shipments into US
- US Air Cargo Screening Challenges
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Air Cargo Screening Systems Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Strong Screening Measures for Air Cargo Augurs Well for the Market
REST OF EUROPE
- With E-Commerce Fueling Air Freight, Security and Screening of Air Cargo Grows in Significance
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
- Hong Kong Launches Offsite Air Cargo Screening Scheme
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8zrrwn