DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Audio Codec - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Audio Codec market worldwide is projected to grow by US$2 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 4.2%.
Software, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 4.3%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$6.5 Billion by the year 2025, Software will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 3.2% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$72.6 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$58.5 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Software will reach a market size of US$378 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 6.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$573.5 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Cirrus Logic, Inc.
- Dolby Laboratories, Inc.
- DSP Group, Inc.
- Fraunhofer IIS Development Center for X-ray Technology
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
- Qualcomm, Inc.
- Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
- Technicolor SA
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
- Xiph.Org Foundation
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Audio Codec Market: A Prelude
- Software Dominates Global Audio Codecs Market
- Global Audio Codec Market: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Type for 2019
- Global Stereo Audio Codecs Market: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Applications for 2019
- Global PCM Audio Codecs Market: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Applications for 2019
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Audio Codec Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Multi-channel Audio Codecs Market: Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Leading Players for 2019
- Global Low Power Audio Codecs Market: Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Leading Players for 2019
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Adoption of Smartphones and Tablets: A Growth Opportunity for Audio Codecs Market
- Global Smartphone Shipments in Million Units for the Years 2016 through 2024
- Global Shipments of Tablets in Million Units for 2014 through Q1 2019
- Smartphone Audio Codecs Market: Rising Adoption of Smartphones Drives Growth
- Global Smartphone Audio Codecs Market: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Hardware and Software for 2019
- With Smartphones Use Rising, Need for High-Quality Voice Calls Drives Need for a Superior Audio Codec
- Growing Internet Penetration Rates, Massive Increase in Data Traffic, and Rise in Mobile Subscriptions: Opportunity for Audio Codec Market
- Global Internet User Penetration Rate (in %) for the Years 2016 through 2022
- Number of Internet Users Worldwide and Penetration Rate (in %) by Region as of March 2019
- Global IP Data Traffic: Breakdown of Data Traffic (in PB per Month) by Type for 2017, 2019, 2021 and 2023
- Mobile Subscriptions Worldwide in Billions for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Growing Sales of Bluetooth-driven Devices and Bluetooth's Popularity as a Technology for Wireless Audio Streaming Fuels Demand for Advanced Audio Codecs
- Global Bluetooth Speakers Market: Annual Sales in US$ Billion for the Years 2019, 2021, 2023 and 2025
- Global Bluetooth Headset Sales in Million for 2017, 2019, 2021 and 2023
- With Wireless Set to be the Future of Headphones, Efforts Focus on Developing Wireless Audio Codec Standard to Improve Fidelity
- Enhancing Performance with Modified SBC codec (mSBC)
- Fraunhofer Institute Discontinues MP3 Format
- With MP3 Discontinued, Audio Codec Supporting Fully Lossless, Multi-use, High resolution, Open and Secure Parameters to Emerge as the Standard
- Fraunhofer's Object-Based Audio Codec Emerges as the Future of Immersive Sound
- Fraunhofer's Enhanced Voice Services (EVS) Standard: Promise of Unprecedented Voice Call Quality
- FLAC: A High-Definition MP3 Format
- xHE-AAC: A Codec Designed for Adaptive Streaming and Digital Radio
- Innovations & Advancements
- Microchip Technology Unveils Bluetooth 5.0 Audio SoC for Enabling High Resolution Wireless Audio
- Qualcomm Unveils Qualcomm Aqstic Audio Codecs for Smartphones
- Dialog's DA740x Highly-Integrated Audio Codec Chips: Providing a Mix of Noise Cancellation and Low Power Consumption Advantages
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Audio Codec
- Audio Codec Formats
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Audio Codec Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Audio Codec Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xqpqyu