DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Identity and Access Management Market in India, Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Most enterprises have started to empower their employees with digitalization; with digital entitlement, the aspect of digital identity has come. Managing the digital identity of employees across different ranks and functions is a challenge that the enterprise IT team has to deal with on a regular basis. This includes on-boarding of new users, creating login credentials, providing privileged access to selected few, lifecycle management, and ensuring corporate governance. From a technology perspective, concepts such as cloud computing, BYOD, and enterprise mobility have increased the need to have improved data security. The amount of data that is stored or transmitted from the cloud needs user restrictions. User and access restrictions should not be only restricted to data security but also to network connections, Web site access, printer access, application download, and more.
Identity and access management (IAM) is defined as the solution that helps enterprises to determine and control access to network, system, and application by end users. It is a set of complementary technologies and methodologies that facilitates identity management, policy controls, access management, authentication, and analytics. With the consumerization of various technologies and business concepts, the need of IAM has increased multifolds.
This study analyzes the state of IAM market in India in 2018. With an aim to provide a comprehensive understanding of the market (current and future), a well-tested step-by-step research methodology has been followed, which is an ideal mix of primary and secondary research. The study starts with defining the IAM market - the various technologies and methodologies within IAM. The study takes a look into the Mega Trends affecting the growth of IAM in India, the evolution, why IAM is an important aspect in the overall attack cycle, the IAM maturity curve, and the trends affecting the growth of IAM within key industry verticals. The growth drivers along with the market restraints are discussed in details. A considerable focus has been provided to estimate the overall market size of IAM in India. The forecast is done till 2023; market sizing across industry verticals and horizontals and by solution type (on premise and cloud) is given. Finally, the study evaluates the market competition in terms of revenue market share, competitive environment, and vendor profiling. The growth opportunity within IAM is a key area that this study touch base on.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the current state of the IAM market in India?
- What are the specific drivers and challenges for growth for IAM?
- What are the market size, vertical split, and trends within IAM market in India?
- How would the market look like by the end of 2023?
- How has each of the key vendors performed in 2018?
- What does the future hold for IAM in the country?
Key Topics Covered:
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- CEO's Perspective
- Market Overview - Definitions
- Market Definition - Overall IAM
- Market Definition - IAM Technologies
- Market Definition - IAM Technologies (continued)
- Market Definition - IAM Methodologies
- Market Overview - Research Objectives
- Market Overview - Key Notes and Forecast Assumptions
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
Mega Trends Affecting the Growth of IAM in India
- Interpreting IAM - Technologies, Methodologies, and Entities
- How Identity and Access Management are Coupled Together?
- Evolution of IAM - Past, Present, and Future
- Why IAM is an Important Aspect in the Overall Attack Cycle?
- Customer Journey in the IAM Maturity Curve
- Technology Trends in IAM
- Recent Government Initiatives in Cyber Security
- Trends Affecting IAM Uptake Among Key Industry Verticals - IT/ITeS
- Trends Affecting IAM Uptake Among Key Industry Verticals - BFSI
- Trends Affecting IAM Uptake Among Key Industry Verticals - Government
- Trends Affecting IAM Uptake Among Key Industry Verticals - Manufacturing
- Trends Affecting IAM Uptake Among Key Industry Verticals - Healthcare
Drivers and Restraints - Total IAM Market
- Market Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Restraints Explained
Forecasts and Trends - Total IAM Market
- Forecast Assumptions
- Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Revenue Forecast by Industry Verticals
- Revenue Forecast Discussion by Industry Verticals
- Revenue Forecast by Industry Horizontals
- Revenue Forecast Discussion by Industry Horizontals
- Revenue Forecast by Solution Type
- Revenue Forecast Discussion by Solution Type
Market Share Analysis - Total IAM Market
- Market Share
- Competitive Environment
- Vendor Profile - IBM
- Vendor Profile - Microsoft
- Vendor Profile - Oracle
- Vendor Profile - CA Technologies
Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- Growth Opportunity 1 - IAM in IoT
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Location-based Access
- Growth Opportunity 3 - A Tailored Authentication Technique for Different User Sets
- Strategic Imperatives for IAM Vendors
The Last Word
- The Last Word - Predictions
- The Last Word - Recommendations
- Legal Disclaimer
- CA Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3rokm5