DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cognitive Operations - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Cognitive Operations market worldwide is projected to grow by US$22.9 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 22.9%.
Solutions, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 19.4%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$16.2 Billion by the year 2025, Solutions will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 25.5% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$768.6 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$1.1 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Solutions will reach a market size of US$1.1 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 22.2% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$3.9 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- AppDynamics, Inc.
- Appnomic Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Bay Dynamics, Inc.
- BMC Software, Inc.
- CA Technologies, Inc.
- CloudFabrix Software Inc.,
- Correlata Solutions
- Corvil Limited
- Dynatrace LLC
- HCL Technologies Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
- Interlink Software Services Ltd.
- Loom Systems
- Micro Focus International PLC
- New Relic, Inc.
- Risc Networks
- ScienceLogic, Inc.
- ServiceNow, Inc.
- Splunk, Inc.
- Sumo Logic
- Vmware, Inc.
- Ymor Netherlands
- Zenoss, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Cognitive Operations: A Prelude
- Bright Prospects Ahead for Cognitive Operations Market
- Rapidly Evolving Role of Cognitive Computing in Global IT Ecosystem Creates Parallel Opportunities
- A Look into High-Growth Business Applications of Cognitive Computing
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Cognitive Operations Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Complexity in Enterprise Networks Builds Robust Business Case for Cognitive Ops
- Uptrend in IT Spending: Primary Driver of Network Complexity in Modern Enterprises
- Worldwide IT Spending (in US$ Billion) for Years 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Cognitive Ops Come to Fore in Enabling Streamlined Enterprise Network Management
- IT Operations Analytics (ITOA): Largest Application Segment
- Application Performance Management Simplified through Cognitive Ops
- Cognitive Ops Potentially Reinforce Security Analytics
- Emphasis on Enterprise GRC Management Builds Momentum for Cognitive Ops
- High-Growth Opportunities Identified in Data Center Sector
- AI Capabilities Instigate Adoption of Cognitive Technologies in Data Centers
- Rising Data Center Investments Likely to Fuel Future Demand
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Cognitive Operations Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Cognitive Operations Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1iyvg9