DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Complex Event Processing - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Complex Event Processing market worldwide is projected to grow by US$12.4 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 30.1%.
Cloud, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 31.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$5.8 Billion by the year 2025, Cloud will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 33.7% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$377.9 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$575 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Cloud will reach a market size of US$454.2 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 28.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$2 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- EsperTech Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Informatica LLC
- Nastel Technologies, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Red Hat, Inc.
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute, Inc.
- Software AG
- TIBCO Software, Inc.
- WSO2 Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Complex Event Processing: A Market Perspective
- Evolution of CEP Technologies
- CEP Technology Adoption on the Rise
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Complex Event Processing Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increased Use of Complex Event Processing in Security: A Major Drive Factor
- Big Data Analytics Drive Growth for Complex Event Processing
- BFSI Industry Leads the Market
- Cloud-based CEP Applications Gain Attention from SMEs
- Data Analytics and Machine Learning Fuels Demand for Market Growth
- North America Dominates Market for CEP
- Growth of Enterprise Data to Push Demand for CEP Tools
- Product Overview
- Complex Event Processing: An Introduction
- Major Applications
- Common Tools
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Complex Event Processing Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Complex Event Processing Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %)for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eqphx2