DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Contextual Advertising - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Contextual Advertising market worldwide is projected to grow by US$279.2 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 18.5%
Activity-based Advertising, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 18.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$166.2 Billion by the year 2025, Activity-based Advertising will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 16.5% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$10.6 Billion to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$8.9 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Activity-based Advertising will reach a market size of US$7 Billion by the close of the analysis period.
As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 23.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$69.7 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio.
Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Act-On Software, Inc.
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Amobee, Inc.
- AOL, Inc.
- Facebook, Inc.
- Google, Inc.
- IAC Group
- Infolinks Media, LLC
- Marketo, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Millennial Media, Inc.
- SAP SE
- SimplyCast Interactive Marketing Inc.
- Twitter, Inc.
- Yahoo Developer Network
Key Topics Covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Contextual Advertising Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Contextual Advertising: Targeted Advertising for Engaging Modern Consumers
- Rise of Ad Blockers Highlights the Need for Contextually Relevant Ads: Ad Block Adoption (In Million Users) Worldwide by Platform for the Years 2016, 2017 & 2018
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Ballooning Popularity of Mobile Advertising, a Major Game-Changer for Contextual Ad-Targeting
- Surging Mobile Advertising Spending Driven by Growing Mobile Internet Usage to Benefit Market Growth: Global Mobile Advertising Spending (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2018, 2020 & 2023
- Global Average Daily Internet Consumption (In Minutes) Per Capita by Device for the Years 2017, 2019 & 2022
- Location-Based Advertising Gains Momentum with Increasing Smartphone Penetration
- US Mobile Location-Based Targeted Ad Spending (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2018, 2020 & 2023
- Enactment of Stricter Data Privacy Regulations Revives Interest in Contextual Targeting
- Personalized Marketing Strategies Harness the Power of Context to Boost Conversion Rates
- Rapidly Expanding Base of Social Media Users Present Lucrative Growth Opportunities
- Global Number of Active Users (In Million) on Leading Social Networking Sites for the Year 2018
- Total Number of Social Network Users (In Million) by Leading Countries for the Years 2019, 2021 & 2023
- Advances in AI and Machine Learning to Boost Prospects for Real-Time Contextual Targeting
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q96k8q