LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge, a leading provider of procurement market intelligence solutions, has announced the completion of their latest success story on developing a strategic business plan for a leading office supply store in North America.
The company wanted to perform an in-depth SWOT analysis in order to achieve their key business objectives. The key objectives of the engagement are mentioned below.
- Objective 1: The company wanted to devise a new sustainability plan to address social, economic, and environmental issues.
- Objective 2: They also wanted to develop a SWOT analysis template to assess their strengths and weaknesses.
- Interested in gaining detailed insights? Request a free demo and know how we can help you perform a SWOT analysis and provide access to over 1000+ procurement reports.
“Developing a SWOT analysis template is crucial for companies to improve the strategic planning process and gain an overall view of the company’s current and future business scope,” says a procurement expert from SpendEdge.
Key findings and solutions offered
In collaboration with SpendEdge, the client – a leading office supplies retailer in North America – identified potential opportunities associated with business expansion. The solution offered helped them to:
- Deter threats and capitalize on new opportunities
- Develop strategies to achieve their business goals.
- Are you looking for solutions to conduct a SWOT analysis for an overall view of the company’s current and future business scope? Request a free proposal to access our tailor-made solutions today!
Outcome: With the help of SpendEdge's SWOT analysis specialists, the client identified and categorized their strengths and weaknesses. They analyzed their key strengths that supported its sustainability agenda and analyzed the external competitive environment. This revealed potential opportunities that the client could capitalize on. The solution offered also helped the client to gain a better understanding of their business and develop effective business strategies associated with business expansion.
To access the complete case study on how our SWOT analysis solutions helped a leading office supply store to develop a strategic business plan, read the complete case study here!
You may also like:
- Global Office Supplies Industry – Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- How SpendEdge’s SWOT Analysis Helped an Ecommerce business Grow Sales From $13,000 to $98,000 Per Month
- A Comprehensive SWOT Analysis of the Power Sector
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To gain more information, https://www.spendedge.com/get-more-info