DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Customer Journey Analytics - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Customer Journey Analytics market worldwide is projected to grow by US$16.2 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 21.5%
Customer Segmentation and Targeting, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 20.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$4.7 Billion by the year 2025, Customer Segmentation and Targeting will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 23.2% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$606.6 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$770.9 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Customer Segmentation and Targeting will reach a market size of US$461.5 Million by the close of the analysis period.
As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 21% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$2.8 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- CallMiner, Inc.
- ClickFox, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- NICE Systems Ltd.
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
- SAP SE
- Servion Global Solutions
- Verint Systems, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Customer Journey Analytics Set for an Explosive Growth
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- A Prelude into Leading Players
- Worldwide Customer Journey Analytics Market: Market Share of Volume Sales by Leading Market Players
- Customer Journey Analytics Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- With Consistent Customer Experience taking a Prominent Role throughout Customer Journey, Customer Journey Analytics Market is on a Growth Trajectory
- Percentage Breakdown of Total Number of Customers Lost Due to Single and Several Bad Experiences by Region
- Need for Minimizing Customer Churn Rate Drives Market Growth
- The Top Revenue Drivers of Retail
- Increasing Need to Differentiate Competitiveness - Bodes Well for Market Growth
- Advantages of Sustainable Competitive Advantage
- With Various Benefits, Customer Journey Analytics Software to Witness Growth
- Increasing Demand for Customer Satisfaction to Propel Market Growth
- Percentage Breakdown of Business Performance by NPS Usage
- Customer Engagement Analytics Driving Market Demand
- Increasing Deployment of Social Media Analytics to Meet Business Goals, Bolsters Market Demand
- Data Security and Privacy Concerns Constrain Market Growth
- Increasing Significance of Big Data Adoption into Customer Journey Analytics
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xhcags