DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in IoT Sensors, Wearable Comfort Sensors, Optical Nanosensors, Sensor Data Processing, Hall Effect Sensors, Opacity Sensors, and Seismic Sensors" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This issue of Sensor TechVision Opportunity Engine profiles advancements in IoT sensors, wearable comfort sensors, optical nanosensors, sensor data processing, Hall effect sensors, opacity sensors, and seismic sensors. Innovations include sensors securing IoT, nanosensors for air quality monitoring, data processing, opacity sensors for bottling, angle sensors, monolithic linear hall sensors, seismic sensors for earthquake detection, hyperspectral imaging, nano MEMS, and LiDAR.
Sensor TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) captures global sensor-related innovations and developments on a weekly basis. Innovations are directed toward developing smart and intelligent sensors with functionalities beyond sensing.
Research focus areas include: low power sensors (energy harvesting), industrial automation sensors (M2M, vision sensor), ubiquitous sensor (WSN, sensor fusion), smart sensors (wearables, quantified self), high sensitivity and smaller size (MEMS, nanosensors), and improved security (CBRNE, terahertz). The need for low power, smaller, lighter sensors with enhanced performance attributes and minimal false alarms is driving innovations in the sensors space.
The Sensors and Instrumentation cluster covers innovations pertaining to technologies such as wireless sensors and networks, energy harvesting, haptics and touch, MEMS and nanosensors, Terahertz, ubiquitous/smart sensors, CBRNE, quantified-self, sensor fusion, M2M communications, and drones.
Key Topics Covered:
- Securing IoT and Industry 4.0 Sensor Data
- Optical Nanosensor to Monitor Air Quality
- Personal Thermostat to Warm and Cool Wearers
- More Efficient Sensor Data Processing
- Compact Hall Effect Position/Angle Sensor
- Opacity Sensor Speeds Bottling Production
- Monolithic Linear Hall Sensor
- Seismic Sensors Mitigate Earthquake Damage
- Nano MEMS Sensor Integrated in CMOS
- Hyperspectral Imaging Sensors for Airborne and Remote Sensing Applications
- LiDAR - Technology Significance
- Beam Steering Technology for Solid State LiDAR
- LiDAR Technology for Motion Detection Systems
- Solid State LiDAR for Robots
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cf3pxd