NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--On Location Experiences (“On Location” or “OLE”), the official hospitality partner of the National Football League (“NFL” or “The League”), is excited to announce that three-time Grammy award winning artist, Darius Rucker, will headline its premium pregame parties prior to Super Bowl LIV in Miami on Sunday, February 2. On Location Experiences offers the ultimate fan packages for Super Bowl weekend and is the only source to purchase verified tickets with exact seat locations directly from the NFL. Official Ticket and Hospitality Packages are available for purchase at nflonlocation.com.
“On Location’s pregame events are undeniably unmatched when it comes to hospitality, exclusivity and proximity to the stadium,” said John Collins, Chief Executive Officer of On Location Experiences. “This year we are particularly excited to have our pregame events outdoors and, more importantly, to have Darius Rucker as our headlining musical performance. This year’s Super Bowl is shaping up to be one of the biggest sporting events in recent years, and On Location gets you closer to the game and the action of the weekend than anyone else in the market.”
On Location’s all-inclusive pregame parties are located just steps away from Hard Rock Stadium, and within the stadium security perimeter, making them the closest to the game when it’s time for kickoff. There will be three, open-air buildouts outside the stadium for Legends, 54 Live and Touchdown Club guests, and On the Fifty guests will be within the exclusive, in-stadium 72 Club for their pregame party. Each pregame event will have appearances from NFL Legends, premium food from some of Miami’s best restaurants and live musical entertainment.
PREMIUM TICKET AND HOSPITALITY PACKAGES
On Location Experiences offers the ultimate fan packages for Super Bowl weekend and is the only source to purchase verified tickets with exact seat locations directly from the NFL. This year, official ticket packages include:
- On the Fifty: Fifty-yard line seats, all-inclusive pregame party within Hard Rock Stadium’s exclusive 72 Club, private headline music performance, NFL Legends & celeb meet-and-greets, in-game access to 72 Club with all-inclusive premium food & beverages, postgame field access, in-stadium postgame party, dedicated stadium entrance, upgrade opportunities for luxury hotel accommodations and transport offerings
- Legends: Lower & mid-level sideline seats, all-inclusive, open-air pregame party located steps away from Hard Rock Stadium, premium food and beverages, NFL Legend meet-and-greets, headline musical performance, food from local Miami restaurants, dedicated stadium entrance, opportunities to upgrade to the “all-inclusive in-stadium” option with in-game access to the North Field Club or postgame field access
- 54 Live: 100 and 200 level seats, all inclusive, open-air pregame party located steps away from Hard Rock Stadium with a premium open bar, headline musical performance, NFL Legend appearances, food from local Miami restaurants, dedicated stadium entrance, exact seat locations
- Touchdown Club: 300 level seats, all inclusive, open-air pregame party located steps away from Hard Rock Stadium with unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks, headline musical performance, NFL Legend appearances, food from local Miami restaurants, dedicated stadium entrance, exact seat locations
- Suite Hospitality: Options of Lower Level Suites, Upper Level Suites and “The Nines” Suites; Each suite option includes all-inclusive food & beverage, in-game NFL Legend visit, private restroom, gameday parking, dedicated suite attendant, HDTVs, Wi-Fi and wet bar
On Location Experiences is also producing the Bud Light Super Bowl Music Fest, a three-night festival featuring some of the biggest names in music across a multitude of genres. The Bud Light Super Bowl Music Fest will take place Thursday, January 30th through Saturday, February 1st. Additional details on headline performances and tickets are available at superbowlmusicfest.com.
More information on available packages can be found on OLE’s website www.nflonlocation.com.
To follow On Location Experiences on social channels:
- Twitter: @NFLOnLocation
- Instagram: @NFLOnLocation
- Facebook: NFLOnLocation
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/on-location-experiences
About Darius Rucker
Rucker first achieved multi-Platinum status in the record industry as lead singer and rhythm guitarist of the GRAMMY Award-winning band Hootie & the Blowfish. Since releasing his first Country album in 2008, he’s enjoyed four No. 1 albums on the Billboard Country chart and nine No. 1 singles at Country radio, earning a whole new legion of fans. In 2014, Rucker won his third career GRAMMY Award for Best Solo Country Performance with his 4x Platinum version of Old Crow Medicine Show’s “Wagon Wheel.” As a lifelong philanthropist, Rucker is a constant supporter of the MUSC Children's Hospital in his hometown of Charleston, South Carolina. He has also raised millions of dollars for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital through his annual Darius & Friends benefit concert and golf tournament, as well as for more than 200 charitable causes supporting public education and junior golf programs in South Carolina through the Hootie & the Blowfish Foundation. Rucker recently wrapped the Group Therapy Tour with his Hootie & the Blowfish bandmates as they celebrated the 25th Anniversary of generation-defining smash Cracked Rear View in addition to Imperfect Circle, their first album in nearly 15 years. For more information, visit www.dariusrucker.com and follow on social media @DariusRucker.
About On Location Experiences
On Location Experiences is a leader in premium, experiential, hospitality business, establishing a new industry standard to serve iconic rights holders with extensive experience in ticketing, curated hospitality, live event production and travel management in the worlds of sports and entertainment. On Location is a partner to over 150 rights holders including the NFL, NCAA, the PGA of America and the United States Tennis Association, and provides unrivaled official access for both corporate clients and fans looking for immersive experiences at marquee events including the Super Bowl, Pro Bowl, NFL Draft, NCAA Final Four, PGA of America events, numerous College Football Bowl Games and the Tennis Majors.
On Location through CID Entertainment & Future Beat also partners with numerous artists and music festivals across genres, including Imagine Dragons, Metallica, Luke Bryan’s Crash My Playa, Electric Daisy Carnival, Migos, Post Malone, Iron Maiden and J.Cole.
On Location is the executive producer of Super Bowl Music Fest, an annual music festival leading up to Super Bowl, featuring some of the biggest names in music. Created in 2018, Super Bowl Music Fest redefines Super Bowl weekend and the role of music at one of the biggest sporting events in the world.
On Location Experiences is a privately held company, owned by RedBird Capital Partners, Bruin Sports Capital, 32 Equity and the Carlyle Group. For more information about On Location Experiences, please visit www.onlocationexp.com.