LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge has been monitoring the global background check services market and the market is poised to experience spend growth of more than USD 800 million between 2018-2023 at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. Request Free Sample Pages.
Read the 112-page research report with TOC and LOE on "The Global Background Check Services Market – Procurement Intelligence Report, Pricing Outlook in Geographies that include APAC, North America, South America, and MEA, and insights into best practices to optimize procurement spend.”
The mandates imposed on drug check tests during the enrollment of athletes and players are driving buyers from the sports industry to outsource these tests to be conducted by experts. This is driving spend growth in the background check services market. Maintenance of thorough drug test records is becoming the quintessential part of the hiring process of employees to promote a drug-abuse free workplace. This is propelling the growth scopes of drug testing service providers and is driving investments in the background check services market.
North America is dominating this market owing to the concentration of the global background check service providers in this region who offer online platforms that assist buyers in conducting background checks of employees. In Europe, the increase in the demand for financial check services from government agencies such as the European Commission is contributing to spend growth in the background check services market.
Subscribe to our procurement platform to get instant access to over 1000 market-ready procurement intelligence reports without any additional costs or commitment.
Insights into the market pricing trends
- Background check service providers are increasing investments in technologies such as AI and ML to streamline their operations and to meet buyers’ demands. According to the background check services price trends, this will drive the CAPEX of the service providers, which is expected to increase procurement costs for buyers.
- However, the growing global demand for background check services is expected to motivate new players to enter the market. This is expected to intensify competition in the market, which could stabilize service prices.
What are the strategies to adopt to optimize procurement spend in this market?
Conducting a criminal test only for relevant job roles
Buyers are advised to engage with service providers who conduct a criminal test only for certain job roles. As a result, it will reduce the cost of unnecessary criminal check.
Engage with service providers who prefer to access national criminal database and documents for screening purpose
Background check service providers conduct a criminal background check of employees/borrowers through state courts that charge higher search access fees, thus increasing their overall screening cost. Buyers are advised to engage with service providers who access the national criminal database managed by the federal governments, leading to reduction in prices of their background check services. This will, in turn, reduce buyers’ procurement cost.
Buy 1 report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 reports and get the third for free. Download the free sample of this report on the background check services market.
Some of the key topics covered in this report are:
- Background check services market spend segmentation by region
- Total cost of ownership analysis in the background check services market
- Regional spend opportunity for background check service providers
- Background check service providers cost structure
- Background check services pricing models analysis
- Background check services procurement best practices
- Category management objectives
- Cost saving opportunities in the background check services market
Free sample of reports that you may like:
- Global Immigration Services Market - Procurement Intelligence Report
- Global Employee Relocation Services Industry - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know more, https://www.spendedge.com/request-free-proposal