DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Coating - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Automotive Coating market worldwide is projected to grow by US$7.4 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 6.7%.
Polyurethane, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 7.2%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$10.7 Billion by the year 2025, Polyurethane will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5.7% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$259.1 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$220.7 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Polyurethane will reach a market size of US$529.6 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 10% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$2 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Akzo Nobel NV
- Axalta Coating Systems
- BASF SE
- Jotun A/S
- Kansai Paint Co., Ltd.
- KCC Corporation
- Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd.
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- The Valspar Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automotive Coating Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Automotive Coating - A Vital Aspect of Vehicle Appearance
- Asia Pacific Presents Rapid Growth Opportunities with Expanding Automobile Production
- A Key Demographic Driver of Consumerism, the Growing Middle Class Population in Asia Pacific Drives Demand for New Cars: Global Middle Class Population & Spending (In Million & US$ Billion) for the Years 2020, 2025, 2030
- Percentage (In %) Breakdown of Automobile Production in Asia-Pacific by Country for the Year 2018
- Water Borne Technology Segment to Witness Accelerated Growth
- Percentage (In %) Breakdown of Water Borne Coatings Market by End Use (2018)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Stable Automobile Production Trends Drives Market Expansion
- Led by China, Steadily Expanding Global Passenger Vehicle Production Drives Demand in the Market: Global Light Vehicle Production (In Million Units) by Geographic Region/Country for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022
- Global Coatings Sales (In US$ Billion) by Light Vehicle and Commercial Vehicle End Use Market for the Years 2018 and 2021
- Steady Global Demand for Commercial Vehicles Boosts Growth
- Rising Light Commercial Vehicle Sales Driven by Growing e-Commerce Activities Benefits Market Growth: US Class 3-5 Truck Sales (In 1,000 Units) for the Years 2017, 2019 & 2021
- Robust Demand for Heavy Trucks in China Extends Opportunities for Automotive Coating: Heavy Trucks Production (In Units) in Asia Pacific Region by Country (2018)
- Stricter Environmental Regulations Strengthen Demand for Eco-Friendly Coatings
- High Gloss and Chip Resistant Features Increase Demand for Polyurethane Coatings
- Versatile Properties of Epoxy Resin Gain Prominence in Automotive Interior Coatings
- Crucial Role of Car Interiors in Saleability to Boost Demand for Epoxy Resins: Global Automotive Interiors Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2018, 2021 and 2024
- Emergence of UV-Curable Coating Solutions to Benefit Growth
- Growing Automotive Lightweighting Efforts Drive Innovations in Coating Technology
- A Glance at Key Technological Advancements and Products Innovations
- New Technologies Heighten Demand for Automotive Refinish Coatings
- Global Automotive Refinish Coatings Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2018, 2020 & 2023
- Rise of E-Mobility and Self-Driving Trends Unfurl New Opportunities
- Global Electric Vehicles Sales (In Million) for the Years 2020, 2025 & 2030
- Volatility in Raw Material Pricing Restricts Market Expansion
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Automotive Coating Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Automotive Coating Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rhk6sf