DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Electronics Manufacturing: Global Opportunity Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The electronics industry has been at the forefront of technology adoption for advanced manufacturing applications. With the advent of smart manufacturing and Industry 4.0, the electronics industry is thriving toward being at the forefront of this technological shift.
The scope of this research service titled Electronics Manufacturing: Global Opportunity Analysis is to determine the current and future advanced technologies, which will impact the electronics manufacturing industry.
The technologies analyzed are: additive Manufacturing (3D printing), extreme lithography, cobots (collaborative robots), digital twin (DT) technology, metal injection molding, augmented reality, smart manufacturing, Industrial Internet-of-Things (IIoT).
Key questions answered in the study:
- What are the manufacturing technologies impacting the electronics industry?
- The drivers and challenges of the technologies?
- Key participants providing the manufacturing technology?
- Global analysis of current technology status and impact across the industry?
- What are the manufacturing innovations driving adoption?
- What is the future roadmap and growth opportunities beyond 2020?
Key Topics Covered:
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
- Explanation of Research Methodology
Technology Landscape and Overview
- Technologies Impacting the Electronics Industry
- Current Technology Status and Impact on the Electronics Industry
Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing)
- 3D Printing will be Prominently Adopted for Rapid Prototyping Applications
- Key Player Ecosystem are Investing in R&D to Scale the Manufacturing Process
- Advanced Lithography will Immensely Impact the MEMs Fabrication Industry
- Advanced Lithography has been Witnessing Major Technology Developments with Relation to Memory Chips Manufacturing
- Cobots Play a Vital Role in helping the Electronics Industry to Achieve Industry 4.0
- Cobots are Witnessing High Adoption Rate in the Electronics Industry for Manufacturing and Assembly Applications
- Digital Twin will help the Electronics Industry to Perform Product Lifecycle Management
- Major Technology Developers are Providing Digital Twin Implementation Assistance and Services
Metal Injection Molding
- Manufacturers will be able to Produce Components with Ultra-Small Dimensions
- Companies are Working Towards Designing Components Compatible with MIM Manufacturing Process
- Augmented Reality can be Anticipated to be Adopted in the Training, Designing and Manufacturing Stages
- Key Players in the Ecosystem are Heavily Investing in Technology Development Catering to Industry Requirements
- Smart Manufacturing is the First Step Towards Achieving Sustainability
- Smart Manufacturing is Becoming Key Focus Across all Manufacturing Industry
Industrial Internet-of-Things (IIoT)
- IIoT allows the Electronics Industry to Efficiently Optimize the Value Chain
- IIoT- Electronics Industry - Key Player Ecosystem
Electronics Industry - Manufacturing Technology - Future Roadmap
- On the Right Path for Achieving Industry 4.0
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x6fpyk