DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Customer Engagement: Worldwide Forecast 2019-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides forecasts for a communications service provider (CSP) spending on customer engagement software systems and related services for 2019-2023.
It provides details on spending by delivery type, service type, sub-segment and region. The report also provides recommendations for how vendors and CSPs can make use of SaaS-based systems and automation to deliver a rich digital customer experience.
This forecast report provides:
a detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for spending in the customer engagement market, split into:
- four application segments: engagement platforms, sales, marketing, and customer service
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services
- four telecoms services: mobile, IoT, consumer fixed and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia-Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia-Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE).
- an examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the customer care systems market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for communications service providers (CSPs) and vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eangb5