BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In search of the best Amazon and Walmart TV deals for Cyber Monday 2019? Deals researchers at Retail Egg have found the best savings on 55-inch, 65-inch and 70-inch TVs from top TV brands. Links to the best live deals are listed below.
Best TV deals:
- Save up to $1,304 on 32, 50, 55, 65 & 70-inch TVs at Walmart - save on bestselling flat and curved screen LED TVs with Ultra HD and HDR video quality and smart TV features
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of Samsung Smart TVs at Walmart - check the latest deals on 4K TVs, LED TVs & save up to $800 on Samsung televisions
- Save up to $1,000 on a wide range of 4K TVs at Walmart - including discounts on best-selling Samsung, Vizio, TCL, LG and Roku TVs
- Save up to $200 on Roku TVs at Amazon
- Save up to $500 on a wide range of Vizio smart TVs & sound bars at Walmart
- Save up to $600 on top rated TCL LED TVs at Amazon
- Save up to $902 on a wide range of top rated LG TVs at Amazon
- Save up to 62% on a wide range of smart TVs and 4K TVs at Walmart - check live prices on 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch smart TVs from LG, Sony, Toshiba, TCL & other top brands
- Save up to $800 on LG, Samsung & Sony 4K & HD TVs at B&H Photo Video
- Save up to $600 on a wide range of smart TVs at Amazon
Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The bigger the size of the smart TV does not necessarily mean the better it is. A 70 inch TV may or may not be better than a 65 inch or a 55 inch 4K TV. Factors that consumers have to consider include the lighting inside the room, the size of the room area, the arrangement of the seats in the room, and more. Samsung, Vizio, LG, Sony and other brands of smart and LED TVs are available in Walmart and Amazon.
What’s the difference between Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? The Monday that follows Black Friday is named Cyber Monday because of the emphasis on new online deals that launch on the final day of the Black Friday sales period. Bigger discounts are normally launched on top electronics and big-ticket items on Cyber Monday.
In 2010, when Cyber Monday's revenue hit an all-time high of $1 billion in sales, it outperformed Black Friday as the biggest annual shopping event in the United States.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.