BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kayak Cyber Monday deals for 2019 are live now. Compare the best Intex and Ocean fishing and two-person kayak deals by clicking the links below.
Best kayak deals:
- Save up to 56% on top-rated kayaks, paddles & accessories at Amazon - check live prices on highly rated 1-person & 2-person kayaks, inflatables & paddleboards
- Save up to 41% on a wide range of kayaks at Walmart - check the latest deals on top-rated fishing kayaks, Intex kayaks & 2-person kayaks
- Save up to $576 on best-selling Ocean kayaks & top-rated fishing kayaks at Amazon - check live prices on sit-on-top recreational & angler kayaks, comfort seats, rudder kits & more
- Save up to 50% on Intex kayaks - at Walmart
- Save up to $220 on 2 person kayaks at Amazon - check live prices on tandem inflatable, touring, fishing & whitewater kayaks
Cyber Monday sales are time limited. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Kayaking provides opportunities to go on adventures on the water. A two-person kayak allows parents to bring their kids out with them for a fun family activity. A fishing kayak can offer ocean anglers with features such as a built-in tackle box, cooler holder, rod holder and GPS mount. Intex has a range of kayaks suitable for recreational use.
Is there an actual difference between Black Friday discounts and those offered on Cyber Monday? Online retailers make the most of the post-Thanksgiving shopping frenzy by stretching their holiday sales until the Monday following Black Friday. On Cyber Monday, holiday shoppers can expect to find some of the most attractive online deals, especially on electronics and gadgets.
On Cyber Monday 2018, online sales were dominated by Amazon and Walmart with the two companies collectively generating over 80% of total online sales on that day.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.