BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Searching for the top DNA kit deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019? Deal reviewers at Consumer Articles have published their list of the best AncestryDNA and 23andMe DNA kit deals for 2019. Find their updated list of links to deals below.
Best DNA kit deals:
- Save 50% on the top-rated AncestryDNA test kit at AncestryDNA.com - find out where you’re from and access a database of people with similar DNA from around 1,000 regions
- Save up to $100 on 23andMe, AncestryDNA & more top-rated DNA testing kits at Walmart
- Save $70 on AncestryHealth at AncestryDNA - (not available in NY, NJ, RI)
- Save 50% on Ancestry Family History Gift Subscriptions - search family histories in the USA and worldwide
- Save up to 55% on 23andMe, AncestryDNA and more best-selling DNA test kits at Amazon
- Save up to 50% off 23andMe DNA test kits, health and traits reports at the 23andMe online store - offers end 12/2
- Save up to 30% on Living DNA Ancestry & Wellbeing test kits - at the Living DNA Holiday Sale
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
AncestryDNA and 23andMe are the pioneering providers of DNA testing kits. They provide a DNA testing service that is lauded to be an innovative way to learn one’s ancestral history and to trace one’s genealogy tree. Their DNA testing kits are able to examine a person’s autosomal DNA which then determines ethnicity and family relations up to the 7th generation. Aside from DNA testing, 23andMe also offers basic health screening as an added service.
Will Black Friday 2019 last longer than 24 hours? The much-awaited Black Friday lands on November 29 this year, with Cyber Monday following a few days later on December 2.
November marks the start of Amazon’s Black Friday sales season. Impressive deals can be found at this early stage, although the number of deals available increases significantly during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales week. Walmart’s Early Deals Drop also offers shoppers early holiday season deals. From October 25th until early December, items such as electronics, gaming, sporting goods, toys, and furniture, are available at discounted prices at Walmart.com. Walmart normally starts rolling out Black Friday deals online on November 27th, followed by in-store sales on Thanksgiving Day, November 28th.
Cyber Monday has become such a large shopping event that sales often run well past Monday into the week for many large retailers. Amazon in particular is known to offer an extension on deals for up to a week after Cyber Monday ends.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.