BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--All the top 75 inch to 50 inch TV Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals for 2019 are being listed below. Online deals specialists at Deal Tomato round-up a range of different sized TV deals over Black Friday & Cyber Monday and are sharing the best live deals below.
Best TV deals:
- Save up to 62% on a wide range of smart TVs and 4K TVs at Walmart - check live prices on 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch smart TVs from LG, Sony, Toshiba, TCL & other top brands
- Save up to $600 on smart TVs at Amazon
- Save up to $330 on Samsung 50 inch, 55 inch & 58 inch TVs at Walmart - check live prices on The Frame TV, Q60 & Q70 QLED models, including flat and curved screen TVs
- Save up to $1,304 on 55, 65 & 70-inch TVs at Walmart - save on bestselling flat and curved screen LED TVs with Ultra HD and HDR video quality and smart TV features
- Save up to $1,000 on a wide range of 4K TVs at Walmart - including discounts on best-selling Samsung, Vizio, TCL, LG and Roku TVs
- Save up to $200 on Roku TVs at Amazon
- Save up to $902 on a wide range of top rated LG TV models at Amazon -
- Save up to $350 on a wide range of LG Full HD & OLED TVs at Walmart.com
- Save up to 62% on best-selling Sony 4K TVs at Walmart - check live prices on 43 inch, 48 inch, 55 inch, 65 inch, 75 inch & 85 inch Sony 4K TVs, including bundle deals with soundbars and wall mount kits
- Save up to $800 on LG, Samsung & Sony 4K & HD TVs at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
With smart TV and 4K TV sets, consumers have more options than ever for their home entertainment system. The decision to buy a 65 inch, 55 inch or 70 inch television depends on the distance from the sofa. Electronics giant Samsung has a large selection of models to meet every size demand and can be easily purchased from Walmart Amazon.
Will Black Friday 2019 last more than a single day? This year’s Black Friday is on November 29th and Cyber Monday is on December 2nd.
The Black Friday deals season begins in earnest in early November and continues through to December. During the Black Friday sales week, Amazon releases new deals every hour. Walmart’s holiday sales are also available well ahead of Black Friday this year. Starting on October 25, Walmart.com is providing shoppers early access to impressive deals on a wide selection of products. Online shoppers are typically able to enjoy Walmart’s Black Friday sale from November 27th. On the evening of Thanksgiving Day, November 28th, in-store deals are normally made available at thousands of Walmart stores across the US.
Although most online retailers offer deals until Cyber Monday, shoppers can expect more discounts from Amazon for the entire next week. Amazon typically extends its online promotions for its Cyber Monday Sales Week where shoppers can enjoy significant discounts on high-ticket items.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.