BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Searching for the top Milwaukee deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019? Deal reviewers at Saver Trends have published their list of the best Milwaukee tools, storage and protective workwear deals for 2019. Find their updated list of links to deals below.
Best Milwaukee Tools & Workwear deals:
- Save up to $157 on Milwaukee tools, drills, packouts & heated jackets - click the link for the latest prices on best-selling Milwaukee tools, clothing and gear at Amazon
- Save up to $170 on best-selling Milwaukee tools, sets & packouts at Walmart.com
- Save on a wide range of Milwaukee power tools at Amazon - well-reviewed corded and cordless drills, hammer drills, impact drivers, circular saws and more are available
- Save up to 29% on Milwaukee heated jackets and protective workwear at Amazon - check live prices on safety jackets and hoodies, including heated gloves, insoles and socks
- Save 43% on the Milwaukee M18 3Pc Impact Combo Kit at Walmart - includes an M18™ compact impact wrench with friction ring, an M18™ 1/2" compact drill driver and a work light
- Save $183 on the Milwaukee M12 Hex Impact Driver at Walmart
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Milwaukee Tool is an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide. The craftsmanship instilled in its products has made the store, one of the leading manufacturers of packout modular systems, hand drills and lithium powered heated jackets. With the Black Friday sale, Milwaukee is expected to offer significant discounts so users looking to revamp their power and industrial needs can purchase their products at just a fraction of a price.
What store has the best deals on Black Friday? Amazon and Walmart both run extensive Black Friday sales and offer the biggest selection of Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals for shoppers over the holiday season.
Internet Retailer, the e-commerce news portal, estimates Amazon.com accounted for 29% of e-commerce sales in the US during the five days from Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday 2018. New deals are introduced daily in every product department throughout Amazon’s entire Black Friday sales event.
According to researchers at Edison Trends, Amazon’s online sales during last year’s Thanksgiving and Black Friday rose by 25% compared to the same period in the previous year, whilst Walmart’s grew by 23%.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.