BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Searching for the top mirrorless camera deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019? Deal reviewers at The Consumer Post have published their list of the best Nikon, Canon, Sony Alpha, Panasonic Lumix and Fujifilm X mirrorless camera and lens deals for 2019. Find their updated list of links to deals below.
Best Mirrorless Camera deals:
- Save up to $751 on mirrorless digital cameras & bundles at Walmart - check the latest savings on the top-rated a6000, a6500 & a7iii mirrorless cameras
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, Canon, Nikon & Panasonic mirrorless cameras & camera kits at Amazon - featuring savings on best-selling camera bodies & bundles
- Save up to $750 on Sony Alpha a6500, a6000 & a7III cameras at Amazon - check the latest prices on top-rated Sony mirrorless digital camera bodies, lens bundles, software kits & accessories
- Save $142 on the Sony Alpha a7IIK Mirrorless Digital Camera with 28-70mm Lens at Amazon
- Save $751 on the Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera with 4K Video and EF-M 15-45mm Lens Kit at Walmart
- Save up to $580 on Fujifilm mirrorless digital cameras at Amazon - instant savings on Fujifilm X-T20, X-T30 & X-T1000 cameras & lenses
- Save up to $800 on Panasonic mirrorless cameras at Amazon - save on highly-rated Panasonic LUMIX G7, G85MK, GX9 & S1H cameras
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Mirrorless cameras are often seen as rivals to traditional DSLRs. They are considered by many to be the perfect travel camera as they offer great image quality and functionality, but are lighter and more portable than DSLR cameras. The one big feature they share with DSLRs, though, is interchangeable lenses – and that’s the key to more advanced, more rewarding and more profitable photography. The best mirrorless cameras with impressive lenses are available from the Sony Alpha series, Fujifilm X series and Panasonic Lumix series.
Where did Black Friday come from? Originally a term used to describe the high volume of shoppers and resulting accidents during chaotic sales, Black Friday now describes the sales period around late November when stores offer a large number of impressive deals.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.