DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global and Taiwanese IT Hardware Industry Year Book 2019" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the analyst, the shipment value of the global IT hardware industry totaled about USD 172.7 billion in 2018, up 0.8% compared to 2017.
The US-China trade continues to have its toll on the IT market and industry as the war has greatly increased the instability of manufacturing in China, leading to a decrease in the proportion of Taiwanese IT companies having production lines in China from 91.7% in 2017 to 90.4% in 2018.
This report provides an overview of the IT industry, pinpoints the development of four highlighted topics in smart speaker, smart autonomous driving, smart chip, and smart manufacturing, and examines the outlook for the IT hardware industry.
- A look into the shipment performance of the global and Taiwan's IT hardware industry, comprising of desktop PC, notebook PC, server, and motherboard
- Development of the highlighted topics cover smart speaker, smart autonomous driving, smart ICs, and smart manufacturing
- Insights from the global and Asian perspectives
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Scope and Definition
2. IT Industry Overview
2.1 Global Industry
2.2 Taiwanese Industry
3. Introduction to the Global IT Industry
4. Introduction to the Taiwanese IT Industry
5. Highlighted Topics
5.1 Smart Speaker: AI Speaker Suppliers' Strategies
5.2 Smart Autonomous Driving: IC and Automotive Electronics Companies' New Business Opportunities
5.3 Smart Chip: Development of Major Manufacturers of AI Chips in China
5.4 Smart Manufacturing #1: The Development Trend of Collaborative Robots in the Factory
5.5 Smart Manufacturing #2: Analysis of South Korea's Smart Factory Policies
6. Future Outlook
6.1 Global IT Industry Development
6.2 Taiwan's IT Industry Development
List of Tables
Table 1: Taiwanese Notebook PC, Desktop PC, Motherboard, and Server Shipment Performance in 2018
List of Figures
Figure 1: Taiwanese IT Hardware Industry Shipment Value, 2008-2018
Figure 2: Taiwanese IT Hardware Industry Shipment Volume Share by Product Sector, 2016-2018
- Beijing Horizon Robotics
- DeePhi Technology
- Zhejiang Dahua Technology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o35qh1