BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a list of all the best handbag & purse Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals, rounded up by online sales specialists at The Consumer Post.
Best handbag & purse deals:
- Save up to 65% on a wide range of designer handbags at Amazon - check live prices on top-rated brands such as Coach, Michael Kors, Chanel & more
- Save up to 40% on Michael Kors, Coach & Chanel women’s handbags & purses - save on top-selling designer handbags & purses at Walmart
- Save up to 43% on must-have designer purses at Amazon - save on stylish purses from Michael Kors, Kate Spade, Coach, Chanel, Fossil & more
- Save up to 64% on best-selling Michael Kors bags, purses, wristlets & more at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on best-selling Jet Set cross body bags, totes, wristlets & more
- Save up to $179 on top-rated Coach luxury handbags & purses - check live prices on best-selling Signature Zip totes, shoulder bags & satchels & more at Amazon.com
- Save on select purses & handbags at the Anthropologie online store
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Designer handbags can be considered as investment pieces due to how long-lasting they are and how they transform a wardrobe. Chanel exudes luxury in their quilted purses while Coach excels at durability in their handbags. Michael Kors purses offer exclusivity with their rich materials. Other notable brands that produce designer bags are Gucci, Christian Dior, Kate Spade and Louis Vuitton.
When will Black Friday land this year? This year, Black Friday lands on November 29, followed by Cyber Monday three days later on December 2.
Black Friday on Amazon lasts longer than just the four-day weekend that starts on Thanksgiving Day. To start, Amazon builds up shopper interest with their ‘Countdown to Black Friday’ promotion, which provides shoppers a taste of the deals to come during Black Friday Deals Week itself. Amazon’s deals are typically available until Cyber Monday in early December. Walmart also gives online shoppers an early taste of the Black Friday savings to come by starting its Early Deals Drop a full month before, on October 25. The Walmart Black Friday sale usually begins on November 27th on the retailer’s online store. The evening of Thanksgiving normally sees the doors open for their in-store Black Friday deals.
Holiday sales have been extending gradually over the past few years with most retailers now offering deals until Cyber Monday the following week.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.