BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The best NVIDIA deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 have been rounded up by the team at Retail Egg. Links to the top NVIDIA graphics cards, gaming tablets and streaming device deals for shoppers this year are listed below.
Best NVIDIA deals:
- Shop NVIDIA Holiday Deals at the NVIDIA online store
- Save up to $300 on NVIDIA powered laptops, NVIDIA Shield streaming & NVIDIA GeForce graphics cards at Walmart
- Save on NVIDIA Shield TV streaming media players at Amazon - check the latest prices on top-rated NVIDIA Shield TV Pro & Gaming Edition media players with 4K HDR streaming
- Save up to $300 on a wide range of HP Omen gaming laptops & PCs with optimized NVIDIA GTX graphics cards - at HP.com
- Save up to 50% on NVIDIA powered gaming PCs, laptops & NVIDIA Shield tablets at Amazon - check the latest prices on high-powered gaming machines featuring high-performance GTX 1070, GTX, 1080 and GeForce GTX graphics cards
- Save up to $110 on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070, 1080 & more top-rated graphics cards at Amazon - the GTX Card series features up to 2560 shading units, 160 texture mapping units and 64 ROPs
- Save up to $200 on NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics cards at Walmart
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Graphics processing chip manufacturer Nvidia supplies a large percent of GPUs being used today. Though the company has delved into the game-streaming industry with the Nvidia Shield tablet K1, they still specialize in GeForce graphics cards such as the Nvidia GTX 1080 and GTX 1070. These are specially designed for laptops and support Ansel, Optimus, BatteryBoost and G-Sync technologies.
What percentage discounts can be found on Black Friday? Deals on Black Friday offer considerable savings to shoppers across all product categories. In 2016, Profitero reported that Amazon sold mid-range electronic items, which are normally priced between $50 to $100, at 36% off on average.
The dominance of online shopping as the preferred shopping option becomes more evident on Black Friday. Adobe Analytics reports that the online sales for 2018’s Black Friday reached $6.22 billion, a 23.6% increase from the preceding year’s sales.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.