BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The best Black Friday & Cyber Monday bike deals are being listed below by the sales experts at Save Bubble. Find savings on Strider bikes, high performance bikes, balance bikes, exercise bikes and more.
Best mountain & road bike deals:
● Save up to 36% on mountain bikes at Amazon - check live prices on variable-speed bicycles with lightweight frames & dual suspension, as well as cycling equipment
● Save up to $440 on road bikes at Amazon - check live prices on versatile bicycles for road cycling, commuting, exercising & all-terrain riding
Best exercise bike deals:
● Save up to 50% on a wide range of exercise bikes at Walmart - including deals on performance bikes, balance bikes and strider bikes
● Save up to $149 on exercise bikes at Amazon - check live prices on recumbent, upright & folding exercise bikes for cardio training & total body workouts
● Save up to $110 on spin bikes at Amazon - check live prices on stationary indoor cycling bikes with magnetic resistance, cushioned seats, pulse sensors & LCD monitors
● Save up to 39% on balance bikes & training bikes at Amazon - check live prices on highly rated JOYSTAR, Radio Flyer & Strider bikes for children
Best dirt bike deals:
● Save up to 25% on dirt bikes at Amazon - check live prices on highly-rated powersports ATVs, off-road motorcycles, high performance bikes & street bikes
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Save Bubble earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
For sports and outdoor adventures, mountain bikes are the optimal choice. For indoors, one can simply choose an exercise bike. A strider bike or balance bike is a good option for kids to have fun. When it comes to purchasing a bicycle, one should focus on the material quality and the overall durability. Performance Bike offers a wide range of bicycle options to cater the specific needs of every discerning buyer.
When did people start using the term Black Friday and why? The weekend following Thanksgiving Day was traditionally a period when retail stores would offer large discounts on items to welcome the start of the Christmas shopping season. The boosted sales retailers receive starting on the Friday after Thanksgiving was enough to put retailers ‘into the black’, thus forming the basis for Black Friday.
About Save Bubble: Save Bubble round-up the latest online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Save Bubble earns from qualifying purchases.