DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Chile Farm Equipment Market - Forecasts from 2019 to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Chile farm equipment market is expected to reach US$446.005 million in 2024 from US$408.079 million in 2018.
Export in Chile is concentrated on the copper and agricultural sector. The agricultural products exported from Chile include fresh fruits, forestry, wine, and fishery products. The increasing automation in the agricultural market is driving the market. The growing population is also attributing to the farm equipment market growth since it leads to an increase in the demand for food. Moreover, the increasing research and development for technological advancement in the farm equipment are also augmenting the market growth to continue in the forecasted period. However, the high cost of equipment and the growing market for used/second-hand equipment is a restraint in the growth of the market.
Unique reasons to buy Chile farm equipment market report-
1. In-depth analysis with sufficient data points and references included.
2. Best possible insights in addition to detailed analysis of drivers and restraints.
3. Comparison between the market players and in-depth analysis of their strategies through competitive benchmarking.
4. Both bottom-up and top-down approaches have been utilized to determine the market size of the overall market and key segments.
5. The report can also be provided in both PowerPoint and Portable Document Formats depending upon the request.
Scope of research of Chile farm equipment market:
1. The forecast period is from 2019 to 2024 with 2018 as the base year.
2. Leading industry trends and regulations, key business opportunities, drivers and restraints.
3. Strategies of the key players in analyzing the competitive benchmarking are provided in the report.
4. Corporate profiles of leading players along with their financial profiles across regions and industry verticals can be provided on customization requests.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the study
1.6. Base, and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Design
2.2. Secondary Sources
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Segmentation
4.2. Market Drivers
4.3. Market Restraints
4.4. Market Opportunities
4.5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
5. CHILEFARM EQUIPMENT MARKET BY TYPE
6. CHILEFARM EQUIPMENT MARKET BY FUNCTION
6.1. Plowing & Cultivation
6.2. Sowing & Planting
6.3. Plant protection & Fertilizing
6.4. Harvesting & Threshing
7. CHILE FARM EQUIPMENT MARKET BY APPLICATION PERIOD
7.2. During and Post-Harvesting
8. COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE
8.1. Competitive Benchmarking and Analysis
8.2. Strategies of Key Players
8.3. Recent Investments and Deals
9. COMPANY PROFILE
9.1. John Deere
9.2. Sonalika Group
9.3. Kubota Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h9tr05