BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--What are the top Black Friday & Cyber Monday gym equipment deals for 2019? Deals experts at Retail Egg have compared savings on treadmills, ellipticals and gym memberships from top fitness brands such as Bowflex, Equinox, NordicTrack and more, and are listing the best live deals below.
Best gym deals:
- Save up to $200 on NordicTrack treadmills, elliptical machines & exercise bikes at Amazon - check live prices on a wide range of highly rated gym equipment
- Save up to $473 on Life Fitness treadmills & rowing machines at Amazon - check live prices on premium training machines & exercise equipment
- $100 off select Bowflex elliptical machines and free shipping for Black Friday at Bowflex.com
- Save on select treadmills, elliptical trainers & exercise machines at Walmart - including savings on NordicTrack, Weslo Cadence and ProForm
- Enjoy an exclusive offer on Equinox fitness club memberships at Equinox.com - offer ends 11/30
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Bowflex and NordicTrack are two of the most popular premium gym brands. They offer some of the best workout equipment for sports and outdoors. One can easily choose from their various line up of products ranging from low to high range tools. Equinox, Life Fitness, and ProForm are some other premium brands that also sell high-quality products.
For how long will Walmart and Amazon run their Black Friday sale? November 29th and December 2nd mark this year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales events.
Black Friday sales are available on Amazon much earlier than the actual day. Deals appear on the site in early November with more being added every hour during Black Friday week and lasting until early December. Like Amazon, Walmart starts the holiday shopping season much earlier this year, with deals on electronic products, sports equipment, and more dropping in stores by October 25. Online shoppers are typically able to enjoy Walmart’s Black Friday sale from November 27th. On the evening of Thanksgiving Day, November 28th, in-store deals are normally made available at thousands of Walmart stores across the US.
Most big-box retailers make their holiday offers available for several days after Black Friday, typically until Cyber Monday three days later. Amazon, however, launches their second phase of deals on Cyber Monday, with new promotions and extensions being made available until the following weekend.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.