BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Find the best men’s and women’s sunglasses Black Friday deals listed below, including instant savings on the best-selling Ray Ban, Burberry, Costa Del Mar, Gucci and Oakley sunglasses.
Best Sunglasses deals:
- Save up to 85% on a wide range of designer sunglasses at Amazon - check live prices on Ray Ban, Oakley, Costa, Gucci, Burberry & more top-rated sunglasses brands
- Save up to 44% on Kenneth Cole, Ray-ban, Costa & more designer sunglasses at Walmart - check live prices on more top-rated sunglasses brands including Oakley, Burberry & Gucci
- Save up to $118 on Oakley sunglasses at Walmart
- Save up to 34% on Ray-Ban Wayfarers & Aviators & more - save on best-selling Ray-ban sunglasses at Amazon.com
- Save up to 42% on Oakley Holbrook, Gascan, Fuel Cell & more - save on top-selling polarized, non-polarized & mirrored Oakley sunglasses at Amazon
- Save up to 47% on Costa Del Mar polarized sunglasses at Amazon.com - check live prices on best-selling Costa Fantail, Saltbreak, Brine & more
- Save up to $117 on designer Gucci eyewear at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on top-selling Gucci oversized square, fashion & acetate sunglasses
- Save up to 50% on Burberry men’s & women’s sunglasses - save on top-selling Burberry Pilot, Rectangle, Cat Eye & Square sunglasses at Amazon
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Sunglasses are great accessories to dress up an otherwise boring outfit. Wearing them may have been born out of necessity, but it does not discount the fact that they do effectively combine form and function. There are various well-known sunglasses brands in the market today. In fact, popular brands such as Ray Ban, Oakley, Costa, Gucci, and Burberry are household names. These brands are known for their trendy and stylish pieces that help keep the rays of the sun at bay.
What are the best stores for Black Friday sales? Retailers Amazon and Walmart are holding the biggest sales events spanning Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year.
According to Internet Retailer, Amazon.com generated 29% of 2018's e-commerce sales during the holiday season spanning from Thanksgiving Day to Cyber Monday, including Black Friday. Amazon shoppers can expect deep discounts on the top retailer’s wide array of products. The e-commerce giant also releases special new deals everyday for holiday shoppers.
Walmart.com was one of the most visited websites during last year’s Black Friday shopping season, attracting roughly 132 million online shoppers according to eMarkerter.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.