BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Find all the best iRobot Roomba robot vacuum and Braava jet mop deals for Black Friday 2019. The list below contains links to the top Roomba robotic vacuum cleaner and Braava robot mop deals, as reviewed and updated by the team at Spending Lab.
Best Roomba deals:
- Save up to $150 on select Roomba Robot Vacuums at iRobot.com (ends 11/27)
- Save up to $300 on iRobot Roomba i7 & i7+ robot vacuums at Amazon
- Save up to $250 on the Roomba 960 & 980 robot vacuums at Walmart
- Save up to 43% on Roomba 600 series robot vacuums at Walmart
- Save up to 38% on the Roomba e6 at Walmart
- Save up to $100 on the Roomba e5 at Amazon
- iRobot Roomba s9 & s9+ available now at Amazon
- Save up to $50 on the iRobot Braava jet M6 robot mop at Amazon
- Save up to 53% on iRobot Roomba robot vacuums and Braava mops at Amazon - check deals on iRobot Roomba 960, s9, i7, i7+, 650 and e5 models
Best vacuum deals:
- Save up to 47% on a wide range of Dyson vacuum cleaners, Supersonic hair dryers and Pure Cool air purifiers at Amazons - including savings on top-rated Dyson V6, V7, V8, V10 & V11 cordless vacuums
- Save up to 42% off on Shark Navigator, ION, Apex & Rocket upright, cordless & robot vacuums - save on top-rated Shark vacuums and steam mops at Walmart.com
- Save up to $300 on a wide range of robot vacuums at Amazon - check live deals available on top rated robot vacuums from iRobot Roomba, Shark ION, Neato, Eufy, Roborock, Samsung POWERbot & ILIFE
Black Friday sales are time limited. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Black Friday home page. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
iRobot certainly upped the housekeeping game with the introduction of its Roomba robot vacuums. From auto heading cleaning, HEPA filters, Wi-Fi connectivity and smart mapping, Roombas have fast become an established brand in the robotic vacuum cleaner market. Its wide range of cleaners cater to every budget. Popular models include the Roomba 690, Roomba 890 with improved suction, Roomba 960 and 980 with improved mapping; and the latest Roomba i7+ with the introduction of the Clean Base Station.
What time is Black Friday at Amazon and Walmart? Black Friday and Cyber Monday falls on November 29 and December 2, respectively, this year.
For Amazon, Black Friday takes over the entire month of November, starting with a ‘Countdown to Black Friday’ which usually begins early in November. Holiday offers are launched in greater frequency by the time Black Friday Deals Week gets underway, lasting until early December. Walmart also gets a head start on holiday sales season with their Early Holiday Savings, beginning on October 25th and running throughout November. Top items such as electronics, toys, and sporting goods are expected to be on sale. Walmart usually begins its Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving Day, November 28. Online shoppers often get an early start on their holiday savings though as Walmart.com normally launches online deals on November 27.
The majority of Black Friday’s special discounts usually apply until Cyber Monday only. Amazon usually stretches that period with its Cyber Monday Deals Week extending holiday savings until the next weekend.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.