BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Black Friday mattress deals are here. Experts at Consumer Articles have compared the best memory foam, innerspring and hybrid mattress deals for 2019 and are listing them below.
Best Mattress deals:
- Save up to 59% on Casper, Tuft & Needle, Purple Mattress & more mattress deals at Amazon - choose from best-selling king, queen and twin memory foam, luxury and standard mattresses
- Save up to $190 on Casper Foam, Hybrid, Essential & Wave mattresses at Amazon - available in twin, twin XL, full, queen & king sizes
- Save up to $400 on Purple Hybrid Premier, Hybrid & Original mattresses & sleep bundles at the Purple Holiday sale (starts 11/14) - available sizes include California king, split king, queen, & twin among others
- Save up to $324 on a wide range of memory foam, spring & hybrid mattresses at Walmart - including deals on queen, twin, king-sized and more top-rated mattresses
- Save $100 on Nectar memory foam mattresses at NectarSleep.com - deals include a choice of free weighted blanket/mattress protector and two memory foam pillows
- Save up to 40% on a wide range of Mattress Firm mattresses - the official Black Friday sale begins on Tuesday November 5, 2019
- Up to $350 savings available at the Leesa Sleep sale - 120-day free trial and free shipping available with select purchases
- Save up to $600 on Tempur-Pedic mattresses at the official store - #1 In customer satisfaction for retail mattresses
- Save on hybrid, Tempur-Pedic and memory foam mattresses at Ashley Furniture’s Black Friday sale
Black Friday sales are time limited. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for their full range of live deals. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
There are many types of mattresses available on the market today. Modern versions often incorporate foam to some extent, specifically memory foam. Memory foam is characterized by being solid and dense but elastic so it can recover its shape. In this way, it is ideal because it conforms to the shape of the sleeper which provides good spine alignment and can relieve pain. Some common memory foam bed brands include Casper, Tuft and Needle as well as Leesa. Other companies like Purple and Tempur-Pedic produce memory foam like technology that is specialized in some way, for instance it is bonded or organized in a specific pattern or form.
How did Black Friday get its name? The deals offered during the annual shopping holiday after Thanksgiving would lead to shoppers flocking en masse to stores, often causing major vehicle and foot traffic. This significant flurry of customers has given rise to the name Black Friday.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.