BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a list of the best Black Friday 2019 garden toy deals, including instant savings on soccer goals, playhouses, swings, slides and more outdoor playsets.
Best garden toys & equipment deals:
- Save up to $160 on a wide range of swing sets for all ages at Amazon - check live prices on trusted garden toy brands such Swing-N-Slide, Lifetime, KidKraft & more
- Save up to 43% on indoor & outdoor playhouses & play tents at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on best-selling Step 2, My First, Kiddey, UTEX, Melissa & Doug playhouses & other garden toy brands
- Save up to 47% on top-rated soccer goals at Amazon - check live prices on steel & portable pop-up soccer goal sets
- Save up to 40% on select swing sets at Walmart - check live prices on best-selling models such as Backyard Discovery wooden swing sets & Sportspower metal swing sets
- Save on select kids playhouses at Walmart - check live prices on shoppers’ favorites Little Tikes Princess Cottage, Step 2 Neat & Tidy Cottage & Backyard Discovery Cedar Wooden Playhouses
Black Friday sales are time limited. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page. Save Bubble earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Garden toys help develop social and mobility skills. A swing set invites more children in the backyard. A playhouse made from durable materials can withstand different weather elements and is an excellent toy for toddlers and kids. A soccer goal can build their muscles, increase their resistance against sickness, and boost children’s confidence and self-esteem.
Which stores have the best Black Friday deals? Customers can count on Amazon and Walmart to deliver the biggest and best sales during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
According to business news portal Edison Trends, Amazon took the largest share of online sales during Thanksgiving and Black Friday last year, with 48.6% of the total revenue generated by all major retailers. Amazon remains a top destination for the Black Friday sales season due to its effective combination of extensive product offerings, convenient shopping experience and expansive gift guides.
Walmart’s online revenue is predicted to grow by approximately 33% in 2019, according to e-commerce analytics company eMarketer. Walmart is currently trailing Amazon and eBay as the third-largest online retailer in the US.
About Save Bubble: Save Bubble round-up the latest online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Save Bubble earns from qualifying purchases.