BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--What are the best Sony Alpha mirrorless digital camera Black Friday 2019 deals? Sales experts at Save Bubble track Sony Camera prices and have rounded up the best Sony Alpha A7III, A6500, A6000 & more Sony mirrorless digital camera deals for shoppers. Links to the latest deals are listed below.
Best Sony camera deals:
- Save up to 43% on a wide range of Sony Sony Alpha mirrorless & digital cameras at Amazon - featuring discounts on highly-rated Sony mirrorless digital cameras, accessory bundles & cases
- Save up to $200 on the Sony Alpha a6500 mirrorless digital camera at Amazon - instant savings on the popular digital mirrorless camera with 24.2MP CMOS sensor and 120fps UHD 4K video
- Save up to $150 on the Sony Alpha a6000 mirrorless digital camera at Amazon - save on the top-rated mirrorless DSLR camera with 16-50mm zoom lens and 3-inch tilting LCD
- Save up to $750 on Sony Alpha a7II & a7III mirrorless digital cameras at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on Sony’s top-rated a7II & a7III mirrorless cameras
- Save up to $300 on Sony Alpha mirrorless digital cameras & bundles at Walmart
- Save on select mirrorless cameras, starter bundles, filters & lenses - at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Save Bubble earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Sony Alpha line actually encompasses more than just their mirrorless interchangeable-lens cameras. However, these are some of their most popular devices on the market. One example is the Sony A6500 with 1/4000 sec maximum shutter speed and tilting rear touchscreen. The Sony A6000 is another APS-C model with built-in electronic viewfinder at 1440k dots. The full-frame Sony A7III is still the best all around with up to 204,800 ISO range and real-time eye-autofocus.
What are the best stores for Black Friday sales? During this year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale shoppers can expect to find the most attractive deals on Amazon and Walmart.
Amazon reports that within the first nine hours of their Black Friday sale in 2018, shoppers purchased over one million toys and 700,000 fashion items. During Black Friday last year Amazon shoppers enjoyed free shipping on all their products regardless of the total purchase amount.
Walmart has also demonstrated strong numbers over the Black Friday period. According to market research company eMarketer, Walmart.com received an impressive 132 million online visitors over the holiday sales season last year.
About Save Bubble: Save Bubble round-up the latest online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Save Bubble earns from qualifying purchases.