BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Find the best Sony headphones Black Friday deals listed below, including instant savings on the Sony WH1000XM3 and 1000XM2 wireless noise canceling headphones and more
Best Sony Headphones deals:
- Save up to 68% on a wide range of Sony wireless Bluetooth & noise canceling headphones at Amazon - check live prices on best-selling WH-1000XM3 & 1000-XM2 noise canceling headphones
- Save up to $72 on Sony WH1000XM3 & WH1000XM2 noise canceling headphones at Amazon - Sony’s top-rated wireless headphones features industry-leading noise cancellation and Ambient Sound control
- Save up to $111 on Sony’s wide range of noise canceling headphones at Amazon - check live prices on highly rated Sony WH-1000, MDR & ZX noise canceling headphones from
- Save up to 21% on top-rated Sony wireless noise canceling headphones - at B&H Photo Video
- Save on Sony WH-1000XM2 & XM3 noise canceling headphones - save on best-selling Sony wireless & noise canceling headphones at Walmart.com
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Both the Sony WH1000XM3 and the Sony 1000XM2 are noise canceling headphones. The former is the successor of the widely successful 1000XM2 model. One of the main differences between the two is the shift from micro-USB to USB-C. This is beneficial to those who are already using USB-C connections on their other devices. Noise canceling is also advertised to be four times better on the WH1000XM3.
How much can shoppers save on items during Black Friday? Thousands of items across all categories are offered at steep discounts during Black Friday. According to e-commerce analytics experts at Profitero, Walmart’s Black Friday deals were listed with an average savings of 36.6% in 2016.
Online shopping continues to grow as the preferred method of shopping for consumers on Black Friday. In 2018, approximately 50% of shoppers surveyed by Deloitte favored going online to buy products rather than physically going into a retail store.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.