BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here are the best Black Friday 2019 trampoline deals. Save on rectangle, square, round and mini trampolines by checking out the deals listed below.
Best Trampoline deals:
- Save up to $450 on a wide range of round, square & rectangle trampolines at Amazon - check live prices on best-selling trampolines from trusted brands including Skywalker & My First
- Save up to 48% on select rectangle, round & hexagon trampolines at Walmart
- Save up to 47% on mini trampolines at Amazon
- Save up to $95 on rectangle trampoline brands at Amazon - choose from an array of sizes and models including 8 x 14 & 9 x 15 Gymnast- & 10 x 17 Olympic-size trampolines
- Save up to $200 on top-rated Skywalker trampolines at Amazon - check available deals on top-selling Skywalker rectangle, mini, 15 foot, 17 foot & Jump N’ Dunk trampolines
- Save on My First trampolines at Amazon - My First’s heavy-duty matting & enclosed netting for trampolines ensure quality & kids’ safety while
Black Friday sales are time limited. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
An indoor trampoline can quickly transform a home into a fun-filled environment. While not a rectangle in shape, the Skywalker Mini Trampoline with Enclosure Net is ideal for basement setups as it measures only 48 inches in diameter. My First Trampoline is bigger at 60 inches across when fully assembled and will need more space.
How do most retailers run Black Friday sales events? Black Friday deals typically provide buyers with large savings for a limited time. The discounts during Black Friday are higher on average than at any other annual event. For example, electronics normally tagged at $50 to $100 were offered at an average of 36% off during Black Friday in 2016, according to Profitero.
In recent years, more shoppers have been moving away from brick-and-mortar stores and towards online purchases. According to CNBC, the total revenue from online sales during Black Friday reached $6.22 billion in 2018, which is 23.6% more than the preceding year.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.