BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)----Shark vacuum cleaner Black Friday deals for 2019 are live now. Compare the best Shark ION robot vacuums, APEX & Navigator upright vacuums, Rocket corded and cordless cleaners and Shark steam mop deals by clicking the links below.
Best Shark deals:
- Save up to $141 on Shark vacuum cleaners & steam mops at Amazon.com - check live prices on Shark ION robot vacuums, steam mops, cordless vacuums & upright vacuums like the Shark Navigator, Apex & Rocket
- Save up to $180 on Shark ION Robot Vacuum Cleaners at Walmart - check live prices on Shark ION 750, 720 and more best-selling Shark ION robot vacuum cleaners
- Save up to 37% off on Shark ION Robot Vacuums at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on top-rated Shark ION robot vacuums including the Shark ION 750 & 720
- Save up to 42% off on Shark Navigator, ION, Apex & Rocket upright, cordless & robot vacuums - save on top-rated Shark vacuums and steam mops at Walmart.com
- Save up to $120 on Shark Rotator, Navigator Freestyle, Lift-Away & Upright Vacuums - save on best-selling Shark Navigator vacuum cleaners at Amazon
- Save up to $50 on Shark Steam Mops at Walmart.com - check prices on top-rated Shark Steam Mops such as the Shark Professional Steam Pocket Mop
- Save up to $200 on a wide range of Shark vacuums at the Shark online store - shoppers save an extra 20% on select products with the promo code THANKFUL20
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Black Friday home page. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Shark features a variety of impressive vacuum cleaners designed to make your home spotless, such as traditional upright vacuums, modern cordless products, and top-of-the-line smart robot designs. Its ION Robot has been engineered to clean up dense mess without bumping into your furniture. For those looking for a more traditional upright vacuum design, consumers can choose among the Navigator, APEX or Rocket line. Shark vacuums can also be coupled with its Genius steam mop for added sanitation.
What do Black Friday sales entail? Both in-store and online shoppers can find Black Friday deals in every department. In 2016, e-commerce analyst Profitero reported that Walmart offered an average of 36.6% off on items during the holiday shopping weekend.
In recent years, more shoppers have been moving away from brick-and-mortar stores and towards online purchases. According to CNBC, the total revenue from online sales during Black Friday reached $6.22 billion in 2018, which is 23.6% more than the preceding year.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.