BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The best Black Friday Fitbit fitness tracker deals are being listed below by the sales experts at The Consumer Post. Find savings on Fitbit Charge, Versa, Alta, Blaze and Aria fitness devices.
Best Fitbit deals:
- Save up to $50 on Fitbit Versa 2, Charge 3 & more Fitbit activity trackers - check the full range of Fitbit activity trackers, smartwatches & smart scales at the Fitbit online store
- Save up to 43% on Fitbit Versa, Ionic, Charge, Alta activity trackers & smartwatches at Amazon - savings available on top rated Fitbit activity trackers and smartwatches
- Save up to $35 on Fitbit Versa 2, Versa & Versa Lite smartwatches at Amazon - check deals on the latest Fitbit Versa 2 and Versa smartwatches
- Save up to 21% on Fitbit Charge 3, 2 & Charge HR activity trackers at Amazon - Fitbit’s Charge 3 was voted 2018 Fitness Tracker of the Year by Wareable
- Save 20% on the Fitbit Charge 2 at Amazon
- Fitbit Charge 3 on sale now at Amazon
- Save up to $30 on the Fitbit Alta HR activity tracker - on sale now at Amazon
- Save on Fitbit Aria smart scales - check the latest deals available on Fitbit Aria 2 & Aria Air smart scales at Amazon
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for their full range of live deals. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Fitbit is a pioneering fitness product aimed at motivating consumers to stay healthy by tracking their physical activities and rest periods. For workout novices, the best Fitbit choices are Flex, Alta HR, Charge 2 and 3, and Ace which are equipped with basic activity monitoring and smartphone notifications. Models like Blaze, Versa 2 and Versa Lite have almost the same specifications but with added music playback features. To monitor their weight progress, users can use the Fitbit Aria to know their BMI and body fat percentage.
How much of a discount is on offer on Black Friday? Most stores normally offer Black Friday discounts from 20% off all the way up to over 50% on select products.
Due to the ease and accessibility of online shopping many people have made the transition over from brick and mortars. Often online stores offer a larger selection of products, free shipping and the ability to skip the lines while still getting the best deals.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.