BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Looking for the best HP Black Friday 2019 deals? Money-saving experts at Deal Tomato have identified the top early Black Friday HP Spectre x360, ENVY, Chromebook, Ultrabook, Pavilion & OMEN laptop & computer deals for 2019. Find them listed below.
Best HP deals:
- Save up to 62% off on HP laptops, desktops, monitors and tablets at HP.com - including sales onSpectre x360 convertible laptops, Omen gaming PCs, HP Envy laptops, Chromebook laptops and more
- Save up to $250 on top-rated HP Envy laptops and desktop computers at HP.com - featuring many versions like the All-In-One desktop, the Envy x360 and Envy x2
- Save up to 28% off on HP Chromebooks at HP.com - shop the Chromebook range featuring chrome OS, Intel Celeron Processor and HD touch display
- Save up to $400 on the top-rated Spectre X360 laptop at HP.com - discounts apply to a variety of styles, colors, storage amounts and graphics
- Save up to $400 on HP's top-rated Omen series gaming computers at HP.com - including discounts on Omen laptops and desktops with varying specs
- Save up to $200 on a wide range of HP computers, laptops and desktops at Amazon - find deals on popular laptop ranges including Spectre x360, Envy, Chromebook and pavilion laptops as well as the top-rated Omen gaming computer series.
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
While well-known for their desktop computers, the HP laptop range is just as impressive. The HP Spectre x360 is a premium Ultrabook that features 4K OLED panel convertible to tablet mode. The HP ENVY 13 is also a high-end model that falls under HP’s notebook category. The HP OMEN 15T is designed for gaming with 32GB of RAM while the HP Pavilion 15 which packs an AMD A6 processor is more for casual use. The HP Chromebook 14 suits those who do not want to use Windows and wish to opt for the Linus with Chrome OS instead.
How much savings do Black Friday deals offer? Shoppers can find attractive discounts on a variety of products during Black Friday. According to Profitero’s 2016 study, Amazon offered mid-priced electronics deals at an average of 36% off.
Black Friday sales continue to trend towards online channels and away from brick-and-mortar retail stores. In 2018, the total revenue generated from online sales rose to $6.22 billion, which is 23.6% higher than the total the year before (CNBC).
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.