DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "DNA Test Kits Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report analyzes the current and future scenario of the global DNA test kits market.
Growing popularity of direct-to-consumer testing and increase in demand for DNA kits for disease risk assessment and health & fitness are the major factors projected to drive the global DNA test kits market during the forecast period.
Moreover, rise in awareness about direct-to-consumer ancestry testing and cancer risks and rapid adoption of genetic engineering technologies in health care are anticipated to propel the global DNA test kits market.
Furthermore, demand for DNA test kits used for health and fitness is increasing due to rise in the number of market players offering DNA for fitness and simple method for sample collection.
- The global DNA test kits market report comprises an elaborate executive summary, which includes a snapshot that provides information about various segments of the market. It also provides information and data analysis of the global market with respect to the segments based on sample type, application, and region. A detailed qualitative analysis of drivers and restraints of the DNA test kits market, and opportunities has been provided in the overview section.
- Additionally, the section comprises competitive matrix and company profiles along with business overview to understand the competitive landscape in the market. This section of the report also provides market attractiveness analysis by region and market share analysis by key players, thereby presenting a thorough analysis of the overall competitive scenario in the global DNA test kits market.
- The global DNA test kits market has been segmented based on sample type and application
- In terms of sample type, the market has been classified into saliva and cheek swabs. The saliva segment held the larger market share in 2018. The segment is projected to be driven by increase in availability of saliva-based DNA test kits in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific. The cheek swab segment is anticipated to expand at a faster CAGR due to ease of use and convenience, especially in case of elderly customers who are unable to generate required amount of saliva for the test.
- In terms of application, the DNA test kits market has been categorized into ancestry testing, diet & nutrition, health & fitness, disease risk assessment, and others. The ancestry testing segment is expected to grow at a rapid pace due to rise in the number of users of autosomal and paternity DNA test kits across the globe.
- The DNA test kits market size and forecast for each of these segments have been provided for the period from 2017 to 2027, along with their respective CAGRs for the forecast period from 2018 to 2027, considering 2017 as the base year.
- In terms of region, the global DNA test kits market has been segmented into North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, Australia & New Zealand, and Rest of Asia Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America), and Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC Countries, Israel, and Rest of Middle East & Africa).
- The DNA test kits market size and forecast for each of these regions and the mentioned countries/sub-regions have been provided for the period from 2017 to 2027, along with their respective CAGRs for the forecast period from 2019 to 2027, considering 2018 as the base year. The research study also covers the competitive scenario in these regions.
- The DNA test kits market in North America is likely to be driven by patient demand for service personalization, especially in the U.S. and increase in the number of DNA test kits providers in the region. Furthermore, rapid adoption of direct-to-consumer (DTC) tests for early diagnosis and prevention of various genetic diseases is anticipated to drive the DNA test kits market
- In Europe, rise in awareness among people about their health and regulatory scenario for DTC genetic testing services are anticipated to contribute to the growth of the DNA test kits market
- In Asia Pacific, the DNA test kits market is driven by increase awareness about impact of genetics on lifestyle and health
- The report also profiles major players operating in the global DNA test kits market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments.
Key players profiled in the DNA test kits market report include
- 23andMe, Inc.
- MyHeritage Ltd.
- Gene by Gene, Ltd.
- Living DNA Ltd.
- National Geographic Partners LLC
- Helix OpCo LLC
- Veritas, FitnessGenes
- Rise in focus on increasing share in the DNA test kits market through launch of new products and geographical expansion are two main strategies adopted by market players
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Market Definition and Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Key Research Objectives
1.4. Research Highlights
2. Assumptions and Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary: Global DNA Test Kits Market
4. Market Overview
4.1.1. Sample Type Definition
4.1.2. Industry Evolution/Developments
4.3. Market Dynamics
4.4. Global DNA Test Kits Market Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2027
5. Key Insights
5.1. New Product Launch and Regulatory Approvals
5.2. Key Mergers & Acquisitions
5.3. Strategic Approaches by Market Players (Partnerships, Collaborations, etc.)
5.4. Regulatory Scenario, by Country/Region
6. Global DNA Test Kits Market Analysis and Forecast, by Sample Type
6.1. Introduction & Definition
6.2. Key Findings/Developments
6.3. Market Value Forecast, by Sample Type, 2017-2027
6.3.2. Cheek Swab
6.4. Market Attractiveness, by Sample Type
7. Global DNA Test Kits Market Analysis and Forecast, by Application
7.1. Introduction & Definition
7.2. Key Findings/Developments
7.3. Market Value Forecast, by Application, 2017-2027
7.3.1. Ancestry Testing
7.3.2. Diet & Nutrition
7.3.3. Health & Fitness
7.3.4. Disease Risk Assessment
7.4. Market Attractiveness, by Application
8. Global DNA Test Kits Market Analysis and Forecasts, by Region
8.1. Key Findings
8.2. Market Value Forecast, by Region
8.2.1. North America
8.2.3. Asia Pacific
8.2.4. Rest of the World
8.3. Market Attractiveness By Region
9. North America DNA Test Kits Market Analysis and Forecast
10. Europe DNA Test Kits Market Analysis and Forecast
11. Asia Pacific DNA Test Kits Market Analysis and Forecast
12. Rest of the World DNA Test Kits Market Analysis and Forecast
13. Competition Landscape
13.1. Market Player - Competition Matrix (By Tier and Size of Companies)
13.2. Market Share Analysis, by Company (2018)
13.3. Company Profiles
13.3.2. 23andMe, Inc.
13.3.3. MyHeritage Ltd.
13.3.4. Gene by Gene, Ltd.
13.3.5. Living DNA Ltd.
13.3.6. National Geographic Partners, LLC
13.3.7. Helix OpCo, LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xujbhz