BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Early DJI Black Friday 2019 deals are underway. The online sales team at The Consumer Post have compared the best early DJI Phantom, Spark, Mavic Pro & Mavic Air deals for shoppers. Their top picks are listed below.
Best DJI deals:
- Save up to $450 on DJI Mavic Pro, Mavic Air, Mavic Mini, Spark & Phantom professional and hobby drones at Amazon - including savings on bundles, travel kits & accessories
- Save up to 30% on DJI Mavic Air, Mini, Pro & Mavic 2 drones at Amazon - check live prices on Mavic Mini, Mavic 2, Mavic Air, Mavic Pro & Mavic Pro Platinum quadcopters
- Save up to $400 on DJI Mavic Pro drones & bundles at Amazon - check live prices on Mavic Air, Platinum & 4K models
- Save up to $100 on DJI Spark mini drones at Amazon - check live prices on the best-selling compact drone with intelligent flight controls
- Save on DJI Phantom professional drones at Amazon - check live prices on the highly-rated Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 4 Pro & Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 models
- Save on DJI Mavic Mini, Air, Pro, Phantom & Spark remote-controlled quadcopter drones - at DJI.com
- Save on DJI Mavic Pro collapsible quadcopters at the DJI official store - check the latest deals on Mavic Air, Mavic 2, Mavic Pro Platinum & 4K models
- Save on DJI Phantom professional drones at the DJI official store - featuring discounts on the highly-rated Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 4 Pro & Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 models
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
DJI is a market leader in drones for videography and aerial photography. The Mavic Series is their flagship consumer drone line and includes the latest DJI Mavic Air and the larger DJI Mavic Pro. The DJI Spark is an entry level drone for beginners which only captures JPEG images. For professional quality camera features, the DJI Phantom 4 is the better consumer level drone.
What price drops does Black Friday offer? Deals on Black Friday offer considerable savings to shoppers across all product categories. In 2016, Profitero reported that Amazon sold mid-range electronic items, which are normally priced between $50 to $100, at 36% off on average.
More and more shoppers prefer shopping online rather than braving the traffic and long lines in brick-and-mortar shops during Black Friday. In 2018, the National Retail Federation reported that 41.4 million people shopped online, 17.6% more than the 34.7 million who shopped exclusively in stores.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.