BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In search of the best Black Friday Breville deals for 2019? Online sales specialists at Retail Fuse have reviewed the top early Breville Barista Express, Smart Oven Air and other kitchen appliance Black Friday deals and are sharing their top picks below.
Best Breville deals:
- Save up to 54% on a wide range of Breville ovens, espresso machines, juicers & other Breville appliances at Walmart - check live prices on smart ovens, Barista Express machines & more
- Save up to $220 on Breville Espresso machines - at Walmart.com
- Save up to $510 on highly rated Breville kitchen appliances at Amazon - check live prices on top-selling BOV900BSS Smart Oven Air, BFP800XL Sous Chef food processors & Barista Express espresso machines
- Save up to $105 on Breville ovens at Amazon - check live prices on Breville air ovens & smart ovens including best-selling BOV845BSS & BOV800XL smart ovens
- Save up to $300 on Breville espresso machines at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on top-rated BES870XL Barista Express, Nespresso Vertuo & ESP8XL Cafe Roma espresso machines
Best Kitchen Appliance deals:
- Save up to 23% on OSORI, Breville, Cuisinart & other trusted oven brands at Amazon - save on toaster, convection, smart & air fryer
- Save up to 48% on Nespresso Original Line & VertuoLine coffee machines at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on top Nespresso models such as Essenza, Lattissima, CitiZ, VertuoPlus & Inissia
- Save up to 51% on an array of Keurig coffee makers at Amazon- check live prices on top-selling Keurig K575, K475, K200 & more
- Save up to 60% on a wide range of espresso machines & coffee makers at Walmart - check live prices on trusted brands including Keurig, Cuisinart, Bunn, Breville, Jura, Ninja, Hamilton Beach & more
- Save up to 49% on a wide range of air fryers & toaster ovens at Walmart - check live prices on top-rated fryer oven brands such as Cuisinart, Ninja, Farberware, NuWave, Philips, Instant Vortex & more
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their latest deals. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Known to be a world leader in manufacturing top-of-the-line kitchen appliances, Breville’s products give great value for money. The Smart Oven Pro and Smart Oven Air exceeds what traditional ovens usually do. More than just heating, these ovens enable you to slow cook or air-fry your food. The Air, however, is bigger in size; thus, having a bigger capacity compared to the Pro. Aside from smart ovens, Breville also has premium coffee-makers such as its Barista Express Espresso Machine BES870XL, which has precise Espresso extraction and dose-control grinding.
Which stores have the best deals on Black Friday? Retailers Amazon and Walmart are holding the biggest sales events spanning Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year.
Amazon grabbed the lion’s share of all online revenue during last year’s Black Friday shopping season. The retailer accounted for 48.6% of total online sales over last year’s holiday shopping season according to business news site Edison Trends. Shoppers can find brand new deals in all of Amazon’s product categories every day during the multi-day Black Friday event.
eMarketer predicts a 33% boost in Walmart’s online revenues by the end of 2019. The big-box retailer became the third largest web retailer in the US when it overtook Apple in 2018.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.