DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cutlery And Hand tool Manufacturing Global Market Forecast To 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the cutlery and hand tool manufacturing? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? This report answers all these questions and many more.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global cutlery and hand tool manufacturing market, accounting for 41% of the market in 2018. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 29% of the global cutlery and hand tool manufacturing market. Africa was the smallest region in the global cutlery and hand tool manufacturing market.
Cutlery and handtool manufacturers have started to use lightweight, durable materials such as aluminum, magnesium, titanium and chrome vanadium rather than steel to produce multi-dimensional handtools. The use of multi-dimensional tools eliminates hand motions and switching tools when going through a repair or installation process. Electricians and households are paying a premium amount for stronger, lighter and multi-dimensional tools made out of these materials.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider metal products market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The cutlery and hand tool manufacturing market section of the report gives context. It compares the cutlery and hand tool manufacturing market with other segments of the metal products market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, cutlery and hand tool manufacturing indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: Metal Kitchen Cookware, Utensil, Cutlery, And Flatware, Saw Blade And Hand tool
- Companies Mentioned: Snap-on Inc, Stanley Black & Decker Inc, Brder Mannesmann AG, Acme United Corporation
- Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises, Number of Employees
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, cutlery and hand tool manufacturing indicators comparison.
- Data segmentation: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Cutlery And Hand tool Manufacturing Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Cutlery And Hand tool Manufacturing Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Cutlery And Hand tool Manufacturing Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Cutlery And Hand tool Manufacturing Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Cutlery And Hand tool Manufacturing Market Trends And Strategies
8. Cutlery And Hand tool Manufacturing Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Cutlery And Hand tool Manufacturing Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Cutlery And Hand tool Manufacturing Market, 2018, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Cutlery And Hand tool Manufacturing Market, 2014 - 2022, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Cutlery And Hand tool Manufacturing Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Cutlery And Hand tool Manufacturing Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Cutlery And Hand tool Manufacturing Market, Segmentation By Type, 2014 - 2022, Value ($ Billion)
10.1.1. Metal Kitchen Cookware, Utensil, Cutlery, And Flatware
10.1.2. Saw Blade And Hand tool
11. Cutlery And Hand tool Manufacturing Market Metrics
11.1. Cutlery And Hand tool Manufacturing Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2014 - 2022, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Cutlery And Hand tool Manufacturing Market Expenditure, 2014 - 2022, Global
- Snap-on Inc.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc.
- Bruder Mannesmann AG
- Acme United Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bgffa8