LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The global medical imaging market size will grow by USD 9.55 billion during 2019-2023. This market report provides a detailed analysis of the market by product (X-ray imaging, ultrasound imaging, MRI, CT scanner imaging, and SPECT/PET imaging), application (radiology, cardiology, orthopedics, and others), and geography (Asia, Europe, North America, and ROW).
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market @ Request for Free Sample Report
The global medical imaging market has 25 major vendors as market participants. The diversified and industry-specific vendors hold a wider focus across markets when compared to the pure play and category-specific vendors. 84% of the players in the market are diversified and industry-specific in terms of their overall offerings.
Canon Inc., Carestream Health Inc., FUJIFILM Holdings Corp., GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips, and Siemens Healthineers, Hitachi Ltd. and Hologic Inc. are among the vendors who have a strong position in the global market. While Shimadzu Corp., Agfa-Gevaert Group, Aspect Imaging Ltd., and Boston Scientific Corp. hold a favorable position in the global market.
Canon Inc. is a leading vendor in the medical imaging market sphere. In line market, the company’s newest product offerings include:
- AiCE: It is a next-generation CT imaging modality, which is built on an artificial intelligent neural network that provides detailed CT images with low-noise properties.
- Vantage Galan 3T: It offers 3T MRI images. Its short magnet and 71 cm bore offer an open MRI scanning environment.
- Aplio i900: It offers 4D imaging for cardiovascular applications. The product has ultra-wideband i-series transducers that offer superior sensitivity and resolution for both near and far field.
Get A Free Sample Analysis from the Medical Imaging Market
Carestream Health Inc. is another leading vendor in the medical imaging market sphere. In line with the market, the company’s newest product offerings include:
- DRX-Ascend system: It can be configured as an analog or digital X-ray system with a floor-mounted or ceiling-mounted tube.
- Motion Mobile X-ray System: It is a mobile unit that is small, light in weight, and easy to use. Its 8-inch touchscreen monitor helps set the required protocols.
- Q-Rad systems: It provides the flexibility of selecting from the analog or digital mode. Its TechVision Tubehead Control technology allows technicians to stay close to the patients during exams with a multi-color touchscreen on the tube stand for generator control and image preview within the exam room.
FUJIFILM Holdings Corp. is also a leading vendor in the medical imaging market. In line with market, the company’s newest product offerings include:
- FDR Go PLUS: It is a portable X-ray system. The product, along with FDR D-EVO II detectors, features Irradiated Side Sampling (ISS) technology, which provides high-resolution images.
- SONOSITE SII: It is a portable ultrasound system that can be used for cardiovascular and trauma applications.
- SONOSITE M-TURBO: It is a portable ultrasound system that can be used for abdominal, nerve, vascular, cardiac, venous access, pelvic, and superficial imaging.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
KEY TOPICS COVERED:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- X-ray imaging - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Ultrasound imaging - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MRI - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- CT scanner imaging - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- SPECT/PET imaging - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by product
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Integration of AI with medical imaging
- Focus on portable, wearable, and wireless imaging devices
- Increasing number of partnerships and collaborations
- Emergence of blockchain technology and growing demand for cloud
- computing in medical imaging
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Canon Inc.
- Carestream Health Inc.
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corp.
- General Electric Co.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Hologic Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Shimadzu Corp.
- Siemens Healthineers AG
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.technavio.com/report/medical-imaging-market-industry-analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
Technavio is an international consulting and market research firm dedicated to empowering confident strategic decisions within the medical device, dental, pharmaceutical and more Healthcare industries.